You are cordially invited to THE Final Round of the year; presented by most fun 5900 yards in golf. Come enjoy some southern hospitality, a roll of the dice on the weather, and the best way to bring in the new year!
Last year we had 40 folks brave some crazy rain at Tobacco Road for a NYE round that would have impressed even the craziest of sickos. This year we decided to up the game, and leave the drivers at home (you don’t actually have to leave them at home, just some shorter golf courses). We are taking our talents down the road to the Pinehurst Resort where The Cradle and No. 3 are awaiting us with open arms.
The key details you need to know for now:
- Rooms will be available at the Carolina hotel - $199 and Holly Inn - $169 (price per room)
- 2 day, 2 round, 60 person event, $110 for golf
- 12/30/21 - Cradle, 60 players, tee times 2:36 PM - 3:57 PM ($50)
- 12/31/21 - No. 3, 60 players, tee times 9:04 AM - 10:56 AM ($60)
- We will have two person teams (randomly selected) for the competition aspect, more to come as we get closer to the event
- Filling out the form below gets you a spot on the list and we will use those timestamps for priority order.
Please use this THE Final Round 2021 form to indicate your interest
And of course, if you need to brush up on your course knowledge, we of course have some content for you:
- NLU’s Wild World of Golf: The Cradle at Pinehurst - Wild World of Golf returns at The Cradle at Pinehurst with a new format, and some new competitors. Local caddie Joe Zwickl and Tron Carter team up against Neil and the unofficial president of The Refuge, Laz Verzalles. Players will be using a different club on every hole at the par-3 course here at Pinehurst.
- Tourist Sauce (Carolinas): Episode 6, Pinehurst No. 3 - Weighing in at just 5,100 yards, Pinehurst No. 3 is a course that’s not as often talked about, but it can have the same kind of bite as its more famous counterparts.
Big shout out to @Double_Bogey_Dave for the assist on coordination and communication with the fine folks at Pinehurst.