NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

I have tried for 30 minutes to figure out how to get some pics uploaded with this, but it hasn’t worked so I’ll try to get those up after…

I am not a save the best for last kind of guy, so let’s start out with the star of the show @Privatecollection - amazing work. It was truly an honor to attend and watch a master at work. And I owe you an apology because when we met at checkin I was immediately recognized as “the guy with the handle that doesn’t fit on anything”… hand up, that’s on me.

I would be remiss if I did not shout out the CLC. I found this crew back in March 2020 at the “Swig and Swing” and the rest is history. The introduction / timing coincided with my golf game (and the world) getting flipped upside down. Its a good little group that has a WhatsApp that gets a little wild every now and then, but ultimately we are good fun. You can always get a game, water pressure is great, and it really is a group that means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Also shameless plug, we have an insta chatham_lawn_club. I tried to capture a bunch of content this weekend and we keep it rolling throughout the year, come relive the memories in our “highlights”

Next up, the mudders. I love y’all. I didn’t know I could feel so at home with a group of crazy people. This is why golf is the freaking best. Also, I have never felt better than letting the whole group know we would NOT be playing quota for a rhapsodo, but rather go just have fun and find a crew for a match. It gave us the opportunity to hand @JamesHCard his only L for the weekend, but alas I think he got the last laugh.

Last, but not least of course, shout out to my driving partner, roommate and hitter @pluds26. We have gotten to play a lot of golf together over the past year and it is always a pleasure to see what controlled speed can actually look like. The legend will live on about @LPondgolf’s drive on 17 during the 3 hole final, and deservingly so, but I need to make sure the birdie my hitter had gets called out appropriately. 4iron to pin high left led to a smooth flop over the bunker to about 18 inches. I know there is a lot of hyperbole out here, but it was the most jacked up I have ever been for a golf shot. It was a blast to be on the bag and an experience I hope to have again in the future.

Cheers to all the great memories and see you all at THE Final Round to make even more of 'em!

26 Likes