Roll Call: Central New York

Let me try to guide you to the explanation. You new to NLU and the nest? Cause you need to know the background.

1 Like
1 Like

Paul see the post I have above and come join us on the WNY thread too, as well as look for the link to post your info into the Google Sheets. Happy to have you aboard! Welcome!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for the Info and the Welcome.

New to the Nest. I started following NLU about 2 months ago. Totally addicted. Any Info You can share or guide me too would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Anything that doesn’t make sense, is confusing, just ask away. There are tons of threads/topics to interact and have fun with. I just joined in February, had an awesome time playing in events and meeting fellow golf sickos

2 Likes

And signing up for the roost doesn’t commit you to anything. Just give us info on who’s interested

2 Likes

Syracuse here, anyone else in the area? I usually play at Links at Erie, Glenwood, Northern Pines, or Rouges Roost East.

1 Like

Newest CNY Nest member checking in! Member out at Sunset Ridge but would love to get out and play anywhere.

4 Likes

How do I sign up for the roost? I tried but it says the doc cannot be edited.

@GilmoreHappy were you able to sign up?

Hear ye Hear Ye. (Not calling Kanye) i am starting a sign up for 2023 matchplay. If we get enough interest in cny and northwest PA we will break into pods like others have done. Just want to get the ball rolling so we can talk and build traction over the winter and have this summer long event happen. There’s talk of a roost coming to our area. Maybe north west pa. But in general closer than before. So looking to show activity. Hope everyone is having a great fall!

I’ll reshare this sign up from last year. Anyone new add yourself so we can show how many folks are interested.

Come sign up.

New to the boards, any action in here? Ithaca local here.

3 Likes

Welcome! Not a super active thread but feel free to keep an eye out here, WNY and NYC Metro threads.

1 Like

I know there’s a few Trumansburgers that follow this thread, including me!

1 Like

Where you play out of? Interested in matchplay if we had a bracket or that way for rochester and cny folks

Nice, I’ve played Trumansburg a few times. Play more in Ithaca and eastward.