Philadelphia

At least one, and possibly two spots open for this Sunday at Jeffersonville, 1pm. Any takers?

1 Like

Damn! I close that day. Sorry dude.

Former Philly resident now back in my native Scotland…

I’m visiting Philadelphia and the Midwest for my 40th September. I’d like to play Jeffersonville while I am over if anyone is interested. Likely dates in town will be 9/8-11 and 9/29-30.

3 Likes
1 Like

I know this is absurdly far in advance, but wanted to see if there was any interest here. Going to try and get a post-work round at Jeffersonville on 5/20. Probably around 5:30ish if anyone cares to join. I’ll grab a 4-some and will adjust as needed.

I’m 95% sure I’m free to join in for 5/20!

1 Like

Ladies and Gents, Rumble at the Rock for the @ElectricPhactory has been rescheduled for this upcoming Sunday, May 15th! If you’re available, check out the page for the sign-up sheet and #GetInvolved!

1 Like

Got an email today with more info on the Curtis Cup at Merion

http://read.mailer.clubhouseonline-e3.com/csb/Public/show/bl7b-2japar--z84qm-ipk4yha8

3 Likes

Just an FYI for @Dangelor and anyone else who wants to join. For some reason Jeffersonville has no tee times for 5/20. I was up at 4 a.m. and then had 1 tee time at noon, so I assume they have an event that day. Going to call later to find out. Because of that, pivoted and got a 4 some at 5:40 on 5/20 at 5 Ponds Golf Club in Warminster. Anyone else care to join? Anyone ever play here? Thoughts on it? If Jeffersonville opens up tee times I will move back over there, but wanted to atleast get something.

Strike that. Ended up getting 5:40 at Jeffersonville. They must just release them later in the morning. Let me know if you care to join.

I’m in

Jeffersonville opens tee times 7 days in advance at 8:30am, just FYI. You might have been too early. :wink:

1 Like

Flying out tomorrow to the Philly area for the first time for some work stuff. I’ll be in Newtown but any recommendations for Philly/ the area restaurants or things to check out?

2 Likes

If you can Zahav is not to be missed

2 Likes

If you’re limited to Newtown Oishi is pretty solid Sushi and is BYOB. Harvest and Solstice are good restaurants with seasonal offerings as well, nice seasonal cocktails and menu selections.

Looking for 10 more to come out and play with the Electric Phactory at Valleybook on Sunday at 9am

All are welcome! Just need to finalize by 9am tomorrow

Edit: Closing the signup to cancel the empty tee times

2 Likes

Looks like there are 8 playing. I’m available to play tomorrow but don’t really want to roll as a single. Anyone else interested??

So I totally forgot that it’s a holiday weekend and didn’t grab a tee time anywhere. If anyone has an open spot trying to fill out a group anywhere, give me a shout!

1 Like

As of now, I’m off Friday and it looks like decent enough weather for the morning before storms roll in for the afternoon. I’d certainly be down.