On June 5th/6th, three Texas cities will be duking it out on the fabulous East Texas track that is Pine Dunes in Frankston, TX. The weekend is not only about the golf, though. We are happy to be supporting a wonderful non-profit charity located in East Texas with a connection to the Refuge.
Founded in 2009, The Treatment and Learning Center for Children with Autism (TLC) is the only full time, center-based treatment facility in East Texas, accepting children from 18 months to 21 years of age. Our goal is to reduce each child’s need for continuing 1:1 training by teaching functional skills that help them integrate into their natural learning environments.
We have a Refuge connection too - @Csherm23 's better half is the center director.
- We will be holding a charity raffle on WEDNESDAY JUNE 2ND at 8 PM Central right here on the Refuge in this thread.
- Raffle tickets will be $5 each. You can buy an unlimited amount of tickets.
- Tickets will be drawn through an online randomizer and results posted in the thread.
- Winner picks their item. Once it’s selected, the item is gone. If you are not present, you get moved to end of line or can show up and pick.
- Since you get your pick, you can only win once. Shares the wealth and keeps everyone invested.
DONATIONS STILL ACCEPTED
- We are still accepting items for the raffle. If you have some golf (or non golf) adjacent items to donate, please DM me!
HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
- Reply to this thread or DM me the number of tickets you want to purchase.
- Send me the money on Paypal or Venmo. I’ll send you my handles when you message or post. Just put your refuge handle in the comments of the transaction.
- I will send you your ticket numbers and document it.
The following post will detail the items you can win! Please donate and share the wealth across the Refuge!