Charity Raffle for Texas Cup 2021 - Wednesday June 2nd, 8 PM CST it’s coming out of all orifices now

My set of Yururi irons have asked very nicely that nobody pick their long lost brother until my number is drawn.

4 Likes

I need you to know now that if I get drawn and those blades are gone, that wedge is coming with me.

Just need that out there now so you don’t think I’m doing it out of spite.

3 Likes

I’m already preparing my inevitable grudge against “insert Refuge username here

4 Likes

I’ll take 10 tickets as well. Thanks!

I am not even right handed, but plan to be once I get those blades and the wedge.

6 Likes

Alright folks! I’m cutting raffle ticket purchases off at 4:30 PM when I leave work. Get in now while you still can!

And don’t forget to hop on the refuge at 8 PM CST. If your ticket gets pulled, you’re going to want to be here to pick your prize instead of getting stuck with what’s left!

You guys have been amazing and I’m super excited to share our donation number tonight!

4 Likes

This is awesome, I’ll do 5 tickets please

2 Likes

How many have been sold so far?

1 Like

I’ll take 5 tixs.

Thank you all to have donated and bought raffle tickets to support a wonderful cause. Barring any last minute entries, the number of entrants and donation amounts have been finalized.

• 466 raffle tickets sold
  • 63 entrants
  • 30 items donated! 47% of you will be walking away with a prize tonight!
  • $2430 donated to the TLC in Tyler, TX

You guys are awesome. Let’s have some fun tonight with the raffle!

12 Likes

Will you post the most up to date items

It’s in a screenshot above on my last post with items. But I’ll update them as we go along tonight as things get selected.

2 Likes

Anyone got a Zoom link they’d like to share for the raffle? Figured we could have some fun on a call if people were into that sort of thing.

1-hr (ish) notice! I’m gonna start tagging people to make sure they’re in here at 8 PM!

@therealmarkymark @nickp @heyitsmike @FrostyWalrus @Big_RanDeer @hannajb8 @EZmiss @papateeps @JLMcMahonIV @SpiethGotMono

6 Likes

Or 9 for those of us on the correct coast

1-hr warning!

@TheSwimmingPool @DuckDuckHook @SaveMuny @mshriver3 @Big_Right_Miss @ObscureReference @ChuckV247 @anon3021505 @rmaas91 @Drewski

2 Likes

1-hr warning!

@Max_Power @tchap80 @PGA_ALLTHEWAY @jschlecht @jsteve15 @TheRedMenace @SliceyMcShankerston @Jdonelson @clktex @JDGAFFLIN

2 Likes

1-hr warning!

@the_korn_ferry @JJS @Wnf08a @lazyjk @ProbablyPunting @anon68983737 @Jarrizle @david_sawyer @ThinToWin @desperateunder105

3 Likes

Damnit, no longer have access to my TCU zoom account :frowning:

1-hr warning!

@Csherm23 @ReallyFatPat @jobu415 @alexshreff @dmmcgaha @coop_h @jbrooks @Darikashi @anotherballromes @chitwood

3 Likes