Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

The Vibey Boys are proud to present: Vibestock

(By @jskovgaard)

We have been throwing around ideas to get together for awhile, and we wanted to open it up to as many people as possible. Shooting for 30-40 poeple, but we’ll worry about a cap later if we have more. Pinehurst is as vibey a location as there is. Who doesn’t want another reason to play golf in the sandhills?

This event is still very much in the planning. Right now our goal is to rent a course for the day, play 18 holes of team competition in the morning, then break off for more contests or your own games in the afternoon. We have courses in mind, just waiting on more details before getting things pinned down (hopefully by the end of next week).

Here is what we do have:

1. In the Pinehurst Area
  2. In October (scheduled around other events)
  3. At least 18 holes of golf (lets be honest it will be way more)
  4. A sick logo
  5. Guaranteed vibes

In the coming weeks, we will be updating updating everyone on the official date, location, charity, competition, and merch plans.

If you’re interested at all in attending, please fill out the sheet at the bottom.

Come vibe :call_me_hand:

44 Likes

Way in

3 Likes

I won’t be there, but

You got that right

2 Likes

Sold after the first line.

Can’t commit at this time, but it’s definitely added to my calendar as “Viiiiibiiiing” as a reminder to try and keep it open :pray:

8 Likes

Even if I can’t attend I’d purchase as much merch as I can get my hands on with that logo if offered.

2 Likes

Changes thread to tracking

4 Likes

So in on this! Southern boys lets go!

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

17 Likes

HUGE shoutout to @jskovgaard for the logo. Unreal

11 Likes

Viiiibiiiing straight onto the spreadsheet

5 Likes

I’m in but I’m hoping at least one round is on a local muni. As much as I love all of the “big name” courses in the area, this doesn’t feel like a Bag Tag Barry trip. But at the end of the day, that’s just my 2 cents and I’ll defer to the planners.

2 Likes

How are there 11 posts but 30 sign ups. getting in now

3 Likes

that escalated quickly

1 Like

i will be the rater of vibes

3 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you but @Fluff only plays Grandover and up.

6 Likes

@RobertHunter cracking me up with his sign up while i was in doc

4 Likes

Nothing says v i b e s like meticulously planning something three quarters of a year in advance.

What I’m saying is I signed up.

19 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about that

1 Like

where is my alt shot partner @holeout

5 Likes

42 mins old and 55 people signed up. Wow

1 Like