The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

My tee time at Caledonia is on Sunday, will take as best of pictures as I can guise.

4 Likes

Beware of alligators!

2 Likes

damn, and I have a post in the MB thread specifically asking where the most gators are cuz my kid wants to see them.

1 Like

We do have this report from this thread from late May

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

4 Likes

Sometimes you have to make some hard choices about what avenues to pursue and which ones to not pursue. After eating $300 on Hootenanny visors last summer, I didn’t prioritize a logo for this event, in one part because I couldn’t concept a decent logo, and also because there is so much Merch out there with Roosts.

9 Likes

Are you ever not complaining?

You’re not even coming to this. Why are you here?

I guess don’t room me with @EZmiss then

2 Likes

Would never dream of it. We see your feet enough. I dont need to be in the same room with them

2 Likes

Yea, I have been made aware of my incorrect information. I thought this was a celebration of America in America’s finest armpit. @JamesHCard gets his American citizenship, dive bombs a wonderful tournament, and then quickly bolts the country. I believe some might say that is the true way of the monarchy.

@Double_Bogey_Dave not to pile on your plate, and I know you were still in the planning portion, but do you have an idea of what time you are looking at for the low country boil?

Also not directly to Dave, but is their a spreadsheet for any additional rounds being setup outside the main event?

The tee times start times are listed below, will be releasing the specific times soon

5 Likes

I put together a sheet where I will share room assignments/tee times once finalized. I also added a tab for Saturday afternoon for people to share plans.

@Paden and I were talking about doing a little money game at a mini golf place. Anyone who is interested throw your name on the sheet. Details TBD.

5 Likes

Can we speed up time a bit? I’m chomping at the bit to get this trip started. Re-watched the content the boys put out and some other stuff. Very excited to get on these tracks.

9 Likes

I have secured 4-5 cases of canned Gatorade. Now we need coolers and ice!

10 Likes

I snore. You have all been warned.

3 Likes

I will be rolling out an initial list of raffle items later this week but a reminder if you or someone you know has any good items they would like to offer please let me know.

If you have already DM’d me, @Double_Bogey_Dave, @drv4show thank you and we have you on the list.

Lets raise some cash for the kids! Pumped for next week!

3 Likes

Added an interest list for Saturday PM round to the sheet. Details TBD.

Also, has there been a WhatsApp chat created for the event?

If not I can get one started.

1 Like