The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

Here is a link to a WhatsApp Chat

3 Likes

We have the Hanser House upstairs room booked from 7:30 to close on Saturday July 9th.

A Low Country Boil will be on the specials menu and we can just order off the menu.

7 Likes

If you have any room requests please send those to me directly and do not edit the sheet. Once a condo is full I will put the finalized rooms on the sheet.

Deadline to submit request will be tomorrow at 6pm. I will post full list of room assignments and Friday tee times tomorrow evening.

FYI replay rate for True Blue is $40, and you can request it the day off per their pro shop guy this morning.

5 Likes

@mshriver3’s roommate is Andrew B (no refuge username)

2 Likes

I thought he was gonna have a king in the castle situation

5 Likes

Turns out you got roomed with a fellow snorer. Should be a restful couple of days lol

1 Like

I’ve had a few request come in over night for room changes. This is your last chance to send me a preference. I will be making a final edit tonight to room assignments/Friday tee times.

All - We need to start gathering up handicaps for the Quota games since NIT spots will be handed out. I’ve added a tab to the google sheet @jtshelley42 used for the Room Assignments and where the Tee Times are.

Please add your info so we can start verifying.

2 Likes

checked my GHIN for the first time in a while…

Only played 8 recorded rounds this year and only 1 counting towards my current, almost all time low, handicap.

Chuckles Nervous Laugh GIF - Chuckles Nervous Laugh Wtf - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

Do you want base handicap or course specific?

1 Like

Your actual handicap index

Updated Room Assignments. Just a couple changes

3 Likes

Friday Tee Times

2 Likes

question: will quotas be adjusted per round for folks who beat quota by +3 or more?

1 Like

“Play better” or something

1 Like

@JNorwoodFive isn’t in the field nothing to worry about here.

4 Likes

1 Like

Scummy

I hate handicap manipulators like everyone else. I am merely regurgitating what has been nonsensically yelled at me for the last year.

2 Likes