Splash of OJ (Florida Roost)

@Big_RanDeer Just sign myself up for the roost on the google sheet correct? After that am I good to go to add myself to the events? would like to get on the waitlist for palatka

2 Likes

Yes sir. Hop on there and add your name to any and all that you want!

2 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ

If you want a polo or previously expressed interest please check this out and update it accordingly

Thank you!

1 Like

sheet updated and paid

All, the 22-23 Match Play signups will be closing on July 4th! The overall winner will be getting a spot on the Regional Team for the 2023 Roost Championships. Get your name on the list and get involved!

3 Likes

^ @ASplashOfOJ

Lots of spots open for the season opener in Gainesville too on 7/23

1 Like

Will GoldBond be the tee gift sponsor?

5 Likes

Bring your sticks and find out

1 Like

Yo waddup orangebois.

I’m going to be in Miami for a week (stay in Doral technically). Are there any golf stores that sell new shafts? I am looking to pickup a Ventus TR 6x before some rounds I have slated down there. Any idea if this can be found by someone/somewhere? @PGA_ALLTHEWAY

1 Like

Haven’t spent much time down there, but Planet Golf in Miami should be able to help you out.

1 Like

Check in with the Sofla thread as well

@P-Funk @DavisD

1 Like

I’d check in with them, great shop

2 Likes

You can likely get one from Will Peeples and have it shipped to your destination.

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ

Big news coming tomorrow regarding our first major of the 2022-23 Season.

6 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ the Match Play Signups close tonight. Sign up if you’re interested in playing!

2 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ or anyone that is not on the Splash of OJ Slack, the Match Play tab in the events sheet has been updated with more information on the tournament. Payment information and payment due date, along with prize breakdown, are also listed.

3 Likes

this sounds like a stupid question, I assume it’ll be all net match play, with no gross bracket correct?

1 Like

Ayyyyyy I just introduced myself in the slack but I figured I might as well here too. Just moved to Sarasota a few months ago, if anybody is looking for an extra in the area, let me know! Looking forward to meeting you guys

10 Likes

Just moved to Punta Gorda, hour south of you. Maybe meet up somewhere half way and play?

Absolutely, let’s try and set something up in the next few weeks!