Splash of OJ (Florida Roost)

Hey guys! If you wish to journey a few hours past Valdosta. and avoid the snow birds, we’ll get teeing it up in Auburn.

3 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ Greetings everyone, I am doing the 100 Hole Hike this year at WP9 on 11/6

Wanted to drop my donation URL in the event anyone wants to donate!

Thanks so much!

18 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ signup for Abandoned Dudes 3.0 dropped today

1 Like

We need three more golfers for 10/7 at Hammock Creek

@ASplashOfOJ

4 Likes

I’m back.

5 Likes

Does anyone have a fresh Slack link? I’m about a month away from my move to Ft. Lauderdale, looking to #getinvolved.

1 Like

Just sent it over in a DM.

3 Likes

We still have a spot available for tomorrow at Hammock Creek!

Tee times start at 11

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ 2 spots open to play Highlands Reserve in Davenport, 9:24a this Sunday.

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ 3 spots are open for our event at WP9 next Sat

1 Like

I have to back out unfortunately. So add one more spot.

second the ask for the Slack link. looking to #getinvolved

1 Like

Should have a link in your DMs.

1 Like

Greetings Florida friends… haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you all. But admiring from afar in Northern California.

Need your help if possible. One of ours in Nor Cal needs help. Some of you actually played with him while he was down there. His name is Dylan. Not tagging him as I’m the one asking for help.

Animals are everything to us. Especially around the holidays. Anything you’re willing to do is appreciated. He’s an awesome guy. Really feeling for him right now.

Be well and Happy Thanksgiving y’all.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/emergency-surgery-to-save-loretta?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet-first-launch

2 Likes

Donated. I had to put my little dude down this past Tuesday, I don’t wish that on anyone. Hopefully she pulls through.

3 Likes

Just threw in some monies as well. It’s like losing a family member.

3 Likes

Sent. Always gotta look out for the refuge pets! I Lost my boy in July and would pay anything to rewind the clock for my guy.

2 Likes

Duck Club roost member from the Great white north coming down to Jax Beach with the family mid March. Looking to play some golf and do some fishing.

Send me a message if anyone’s interested.

4 Likes

North Star United guy here. Heading to Miami in a couple of weeks around the new year. Any recs for good courses to play?

Where are you staying in Miami? I live a bit North right on the Miami Dade - Broward line, so most of my recommendations would be up here. However, I have always had a good time at Biltmore down there. It’s not perfect, but it’s a fun course that is normally in good condition.

2 Likes