It’s Back! After a 2 year hiatus, that’s probably my fault. One of the original Refuge meetups will return and hopefully some of the original actors will join us! We’re going to highlight an area of the country many have probably never seen and bring together this community for some much needed winter time golf!
Where: Auburn / Opelika, AL - there’s a contingent of The Peachtree Collective Roost there and this is their way of showcasing what they’re home has to offer.
When: Dec 9th - Official Tournament Day -
- Optional - Dec 8th - PM golf
- Optional - Dec 10th - AM golf
- Dec 8th - TBD - But most likely - The Fields in Lagrange, GA, as it’s a great track on the road to Auburn from Atlanta. But could definitely be elsewhere, or wherever a group of you want to make it!
- Dec 9th - Grand National on the RTJ - Unlimited Golf - They have the Lakes, Links, and a Par 3 course. We’ll be shooting for 36 on each championship course.
- Dec 10th - Saugahatchee Country Club - Members and Pros are offering access to us for a Sunday morning round!
Costs? Working on that now- but I anticipate something maxed out at $175 for Saturday, and then add what you’d like for the other days. Working on block room rates at nearby hotels as well!
If this peaks your interest, please sign up below. Official Signups will go out just after labor day, when we’ve locked down pricing and structure.