Roost Roll Call

Perfect! Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

As far as overall proximity goes, I’m more on the western side of our Roost living in Kennett Square, and that puts me at 1 1/2 hours to York, whereas Baltimore looks to be about an hour from York. Not sure what events look like for @cwalsh27’s season, but we do have an event in conjunction with the US Women’s Open at Lancaster where we’ll be playing Galen Hall that weekend. Just something to keep in mind!

4 Likes

Hey, it’s golf in 2024. Make them pay you for your fealty.

1 Like

Hey folks,
Recently renewed nester hailing from Maryland’s newest golf trip destination, Frederick (at least according to @KVV on the last recap pod :grin:). Been respectfully lurking on the Charm City roost WhatsApp thread but wondering if Capitol Golf Club might have more action closer to home for me. Can someone nudge me in the right direction?
Craic on!

7 Likes

I gotchu covered—I’m traveling today but will get you added to our side of the Refuge tomorrow. Let me know if that doesn’t come through, and make sure to jump in to the WhatsApp because that is where most of the action is.

5 Likes

You’re welcome wherever you feel like roaming to.

1 Like

New Nest member here… I’m located in Salt Lake City, UT. What roost is the one for me? Lookin forward to spending too much time here.

6 Likes

You can start here:

The fine folks over there can help get you introduced to where you should be looking for things.

Hey, Andrew, welcome to the Nest! Happy to have you here. Utah is a part of Dry Heat GC led by @RolandOfGilead, which covers UT, AZ, and NM. There are a handful of SLC guys who will be great to tee it up with.

5 Likes

We got another one! We’ll take good care of him up here, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Louisiana here, any roosts near the Baton Rouge area?

1 Like

2nd year Nest Member from Los Angeles. Looking to join a roost. It seems like Low Cal is the closest.

4 Likes

@Rob_Roth is your dude.

1 Like

Looking to join the High Cotton Club. just moved to Nashville

8 Likes

@leftysauce will get you dialed, just send your bank account/routing number, etc.

/s

13 Likes

Welcome! Check your DM’s :saluting_face:

3 Likes

New Chicago resident looking to join a Roost

4 Likes

@EConroy419 @Pinehurts you have a new conscript

4 Likes

Welcome to @SecondCityGC!

Please keep your eye on our Chicago: Roll Call thread and join our Discord. I have tagged the entire Roost so I’m sure someone will be able to drop the Discord link here soon.

With spring about to start lots of 2CGC guys are gonna be looking for tee times and people to play with most days, weekday and weekend. Please reach out with any questions!

6 Likes
5 Likes