Roost Roll Call

Wilmington, NC resident, first time, long time… would love to join up with a local roost!

3 Likes

Midland, MI here. Time to stop sitting on the sidelines!

6 Likes

Welcome! @Manhattan will get you all you need.

2 Likes

Brand spankin new to this, but super interested in Michigan Roost. In Metro Detroit - Plymouth resident. Where can I join/find info about more?

5 Likes

You can head over here NLU Roosts there is a form you will fill out (Choose Fresh Coast Flock) and @Manhattan will welcome you there!

2 Likes

Looks like im gonna be busy getting people dialed when i can get back in front of a computer tonight. Stay tuned and watch your dm’s people!

5 Likes

@gavinaweber

@MikeRevak I would like to join the Philadelphia area group

2 Likes

Sounds good man, I’ll shoot you a DM with more information in the morning!

New to the nest, from High Bridge, NJ. Looking for a roost!

1 Like

Hey Justin, NLU has rolled out a new process. You can go here to find/select your roost. We have a few guys in the NY Roost in the High Bridge area. DM me if you have any questions.

5 Likes

@HibernatingBear Thank you!

2 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave - How exactly do I go about getting my flair changed on this here forum? Do I just need to reach out to my new captain to have me pulled from the original roster and added to theirs?

1 Like

I can flip back and forth between OATW and FCF at will in my settings under Flair. Did you get added to FCF yet? @Manhattan

3 Likes

I’m not sure I have yet. Hopefully @Manhattan can sort me out.

1 Like

Added - you should be able to flip your flair.

2 Likes

Did you close on your house? You don’t want to jinx yourself by switching flairs prematurely.

7 Likes

Which is a fuckin disgrace!

7 Likes

Havent flipped in some time, but I retain the ability to do so!

3 Likes

This is a good point.

1 Like