Roost Roll Call

Depending on what’s more convenient for you it’s either Ohio Against the World led by @jgolf1 or the High Cotton Club out of Nashville led by @leftysauce

1 Like
  1. the search bar is your best friend
  2. You don’t need to read every post in every thread to get involved, if you see a topic being talked about feel free to jump in!
  3. Pick a side of the “Feet or no feet” debate for The Silk Road
  4. ???
  5. Profit (with new golf sicko friends)
3 Likes

We’re not an official Roost so OATW or HCC will get you involved, but we’ve got a good thing going in the Indiana thread too: Roll Call: Indiana - Roost Planning #931 Event Sign-Up #978 - #939 by BuffaLouies

1 Like

Thanks, @Double_Bogey_Dave! I grew up 45 minutes or so outside of Nashville, so it looks like High Cotton Club takes the early lead! @leftysauce

3 Likes

Thanks, @ThatDuffGuyPat. Great advice!

1 Like

We just had an event at Kenny Perry’s and I think 4 or 5 Louisville guys made the trip, plus our major is in central KY at Park Mammoth… Hell, I’m looking to move to KY myself. Kentucky is High Cotton Country, check your DMs :handshake:

5 Likes

Need to follow that herd!

2 Likes

Just north of Nashville, TN. Heard about @HighCottonClub from a guy who plays with them and figured I would reach out. I also saw there was an event at Kenny Perry while I was randomly playing there and hate that I missed it.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! Hate that you missed out at Kenny Perry’s, but it was a hell of a time! @leftysauce will get you dialed in with everything to get you set up for the upcoming events!

1 Like

Much appreciated! looking forward to it

2 Likes

Sending an SOS to Big Plex. My father/son trip to Oklahoma has hit a snag and I have March 15th-17th open if any of you give people would be willing to host the three of us.

2 Likes

CC @DuckDuckHook . You might also want to pop in the Texas thread.

1 Like

Hi Everyone! Relatively new Nest member who recently moved from Houston to Atlanta (Buckhead). I see there is an Atlanta Roost @PeachtreeCollective but not sure how to get signed up. Would love to get more involved! Any help would be great, thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome! @apmiller will get you taken care of.

3 Likes

Heeeyyyyy Erinnnnnn

2 Likes

Hey buddy!

1 Like

Hey! Valley of Arizona (just outside Phoenix) looking for a roost!

Moved here a bit ago and looking for more people to get involved with since I’m not from here.

4 Likes

Thanks for getting involved!

@RolandOfGilead can get you set up with the Dry Heat GC

5 Likes

New to the Refuge, based in Detroit proper. What do I need to do next to get involved?

4 Likes

Milwaukee?

1 Like