Roost Roll Call

@HibernatingBear will get you set up with the NYC Metro RACDG.

1 Like

awesome, thanks!

New guy, here. I live in Franklin, TN, just south of Nashville. I would love to join @HighCottonClub
Thanks!

8 Likes

Yay- welcome! @leftysauce will get you dialed!

1 Like

Welcome in! Just in time to get dialed in before registration opens for our Towhee event :handshake:

8 Likes

Whats up everyone? New Nest member looking to join the @HighCottonClub! I live on the west side of Nashville and have lived here for a couple years now, ready to take the training wheels off and start playing in some new fun events around here!

6 Likes

@leftysauce is your guy!

1 Like

Already signed up for an event too? Talk about getting involved! We love to see it. Check your DMs :handshake:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone! New Nest member who recently moved from Dallas, TX to Atlanta. I have already signed up for the @PeachtreeCollective Stankonia Classic in April but looking to get more involved.

7 Likes

Mr. @apmiller will gladly assist in making your transition to the ATL a smooth one.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay here. If you haven’t already found your way into our discord yet, DM me! If ylu are signed up for the stank already, but haven’t officially requested to join TPC through unknown, i can pretty easily add you on my end. Will do so, and welcome!

Hey! New Nest member as well located in the heart of ATL suburbian suburbia. Let me know how to get connected. Looking forward to the community.

3 Likes

@apmiller runs the Peachtree Collective based out of the ATL. He’ll get you dialed.

1 Like

Columbus, Ohio area looking to get involved

3 Likes

@jgolf1 and Ohio Against the World is your best bet!

1 Like

come play golf in Toledo on saturday!

New to the Nest, trying to get set up with a Roost in the KC metro. Still learning how to navigate the wonder that is the refuge - appreciate any and all tips!

4 Likes

Welcome!! @scagnetti will get you dialed with the Great Plains Roost.

1 Like

Haha wish I could. Toledo is a bit out of my range.

1 Like

Long-time listener, first-time joiner/poster, and happy to be here-better late than never, as they say! I’m based in Louisville, KY, and would love to join a Roost! Looking forward to getting involved!

Furthermore-any other tips on how to navigate the refuge would be welcomed!

5 Likes