Roost Roll Call

Awesome! @paroutfromhere will get you squared away.

Thanks!

1 Like

Best bet in Milwaukee is to join up with the Chicago roost Second City GC led by @EConroy419. Word is WI is working on putting their own Roost together.

2 Likes

What up! DM sent

2 Likes

Nice little flurry of activity here

3 Likes

Jump on in to our discord. We’d love to have you.

4 Likes

Hey y’all fellow nerds! Just joined the refuge and I have no idea what I’m doing… In the Sacramento area and will take any pointers and advice you’ve got!

4 Likes

@GremlinGolfer come get your mans. @k-yan theres a group in Northern California that has plenty of people all around.

3 Likes

Kevin my boy. I will DM you.

It breaks my heart every time we have to send the fine folks of Southern Wisconsin to the Chicago Roost. @MrBeelee hit the Roll Call: Wisconsin thread if you want to be part of something exciting building from the ground up with unlimited growth potential.

But seriously, the Chicago Roost is filled with fine people that have significantly softened by FIB resolve. Lurking in the Roll Call: Chicago thread is one of my favorite things (and I know I am teeing up a little sibling Milwaukee bit for them on a silver platter).

6 Likes

Would love for a Milwaukee Roost to pop up. DJ has to have something to do!

1 Like

Hey guys. New joiner located in Tuscaloosa but primarily play in Birmingham. If anyone could point me in the right direction or give any advice, I’d appreciate it.

5 Likes

Check your DMs :handshake: welcome to The High Cotton Club

3 Likes

Life-long three-putter in Atlanta that recently stumbled onto this site. Looking for a local roost!

3 Likes

@apmiller can get you set up with the Peachtree Collective. You are going to have a great time with that crew!

3 Likes

Welcome! Hop in our discord and we’ll get you plugged in.

1 Like

Peninsula Bay Area golfer, recently joined the Nest. Will miss Chunks at the Chuck but very keen to #getinvolved. What’s the best path?

3 Likes

DMing you, my dude.

Yo, @jsmoove can we get @Kbweldon added to the Supercell?

1 Like

As someone from farther north, I’m just not sure I’ll ever feel comfortable aligning with a Chicago contingent (nice people or not).

1 Like