Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

Just added you to the Roost page—take a look around the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions!

Any chance you could add me too??

2 Likes

No problem. You should be good to go!

Can I be added to the Roost page as well?

1 Like

For sure! Should receive a notification and be able to access the welcome thread and everything.

1 Like

Can you add me too, please?

Hey guis! I would also love to join the whatsapp. I think it is about time I switch my Roost allegiance, if you’ll have me, since I have officially moved from Detroit to the DMV.

Staying in Alexandria for a few weeks while we find a permanent place in DC. My clubs showed up 1 day after I did - so shout out to ShipSticks for that.

I would love to get involved asap!

6 Likes

Welcome! Also in ALX, hit me up if you need any local recs.

2 Likes

Thank you. Definitely will hit you up once we get a bit more settled

1 Like

Can I be added to the Roost as well? I moved to the DC area in the winter and would love to get out for some games.

1 Like

Added! Welcome to the Roost! We just announced our first Roost qualifying event, The Loop at Langston. Check out the event thread below!

2 Likes

Can you please add me to the roost, Robert? Thanks!!

1 Like

Evening errybody. Headed to DC for Easter, any good recs around the rockville area? Was gonna hood it to Potomac but if there is something closer I’d rather do that.

Cheers and thanks!

1 Like

Blue Mash every time. Someone here will join you, no question.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I played that years ago, I’ll try and give it another go. Thanks!

Hey fellas, moving to the DMV area in a few weeks and would love to get involved in the Roost! Any recommendations for semi private courses in the Virginia or Maryland area within 1 hour of DCA? I’m checking out Crofton CC and Pleasant Valley GC this week, will take any recommendations for places to join. Hope to see you all out there.

3 Likes

Welcome to the area. The difficulty with giving a good response is an hour on one day might be two hours the next day, based on good old dc area traffic.

I can say pleasant valley is decent course to play but practice facilities are meh. I think there’s way better options, depending upon where you live, to join as a semi private option.

Added you to the Roost, take a look around the page and let me know if you have any questions! Welcome to the area!

Ditto what DC3Putter said about the proximity factor. Very much depends on where you end up living. If you land on the MD side of the DMV, the UMD course membership is probably the best value in the area.

4 Likes

All based on where you end up living/working.

As said above, 30 minute drive on Saturday could be 2 1/2 hours on Tuesday around here.