Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

Hey - Would love to join the roost, if possible. Been in DC/VA for a bit more than a decade.

1 Like

Added! Check out the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions.

Ok read up on the roost stuff, and I signed up for the Loop at Langston. Now, does the Roost have its own site, or is it organized through the WhatsApp thread? I’d like to get added, just wasn’t sure where to go, but see you adding folks on here :).

1 Like

We are gradually (kinda) moving off WhatsApp into a Discord where the various discussions are categorized. Aside from that, official stuff should be here on the nest

Added you to the Roost! Check out the welcome page and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hey! I would love to be added to the roost for the DMV. I’ve lived in the area for about 7 years and would love to see what’s up!

2 Likes

Welcome! Just added you, take a look around the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Would love to join the Roost, if possible. Live in Petworth and looking to get back into playing more this summer. Thanks!

3 Likes

Added! Check out the welcome thread and let me know if you need anything

1 Like

Hey! Looking to get added to the Roost if possible - thanks in advance

1 Like

Gotcha! Check out the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions.

Sup fellars. Heading to the area this Thursday for a long weekend. Might be a little chaotic with my schedule, but anyone looking to play one day?

I think we have a spot at Langston Saturday morning 8:20.

1 Like

I appreciate the invite, but sat AM is probably the only morning I cannot play

if you are still around on Sunday, I have open spots 7:10am at Langston. So far it is just myself and @RobertHunter

1 Like

Also have spots for 7am on Saturday at EPGL if anyone is interested.

How do I make my way into the discord? On the Whatsapp, but a more organized portion would be awesome.

1 Like

Click here Capital Golf Club

1 Like

Born and raised in Baltimore, but I’ve been living in D.C. for the past eight years. I’d love to play with some of you goofs this summer—and to join the Roost too. Much appreciated in advance!

3 Likes

Gotcha added to the Roost! Take a look through the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes