Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Incase any one wants to participate!!

Charity Silent Auction - 29Apr until 13May

Benefitting the Cardiology Department at SickKids. You can check here https://www.32auctions.com/theduckclub , for more information and to look at the items. Information is also on our website, and on our social media.
If you have any questions/concerns or if you would like to donate, please let @cfrench know.

Merch - Now Available until MAY 6

Tussle at Tarandowah 2022 | Team Outfitters - CAD | powered by OrderMyGear (itemorder.com)
Payment will work exactly like it would through any other online shop. Your items will be bagged and tagged for pickup at The Tussle. IF you want to purchase and can not make it to The Tussle, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to ordering and we will help coordinate shipping/delivery for you!

1 Like

More bids placed and Tussle merch ordered! Thanks for the reminder Cos!

2 Likes

The border is open, come hang out in Detroit!

1 Like

I am heading over to Michigan to play some American golf next weekend!! Sick

2 Likes

Hell yeah let’s go!!

1 Like

Got an opening for a refugee to join us at Tarandowah at 8:50am on Saturday morning. First come first serve!

2 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-bracket-thread-2-nominate-the-best-world-leader-ever-post-6672/55659

I’d love for some representation from our friends to the North! Who are the best Canadian Prime Ministers ever and why?

Would love to see Dief go head to head again Chingus Khan.

2 Likes

It’s gotta be Justin Trudeau right? Look at how many people drove to Ottawa to cheer him on earlier this year!

6 Likes

The fetishization of Trudeau is really wild. I knew people thought he was handsome but not to this extent.

10 Likes

C’mon. Look at that sultry gaze. How couldn’t he be fetishized?

o-justin-trudeau-boxing-tattoo-facebook

1 Like

I have a tee time at 8:22 am Monday morning at Champlain in Gatineau with two open spots if anytime in the Ottawa area is interested.

Im coming to Toronto this week. Wanting to play on Wed. Any suggestions or Refugees want to get together? Ill be staying near Pearson.

Random question…. Any fellow TDC members have a carry bag they are looking to sell? Mine is currently being held together with Gorilla tape because I’m cheap asshole whose lost ball fund kept cutting into his new bag fund.

Figured I’d ask here before perusing the marketplace.

I don’t have a carry bag but can I interest you in a used clic gear push cart with no lid or functioning brake? Like new other than that and you can join the push cart mafia!

3 Likes

Rain all week, can’t wait to be damp and shoulder to shoulder on a TTC bus post-Canadian Open…

4 Likes

You’ve just talked me out of grabbing a last minute ticket.

2 Likes

Thursday and Friday actually look pretty dry. Storm system supposed to clear out later today.

1 Like

Why more people don’t show up to the US Open Sectional Qualifier (at Rattlesnake Point) each year boggles my mind! Free admission, free parking (park at the clubhouse), no spectator ropes, no overpriced refreshments, no corporate tents, no annoying Paul Blart marshalls.

If you want the Rory/Scottie level stars it doesn’t have that, but if you want to go out and follow legit Tour pros, it is the best - followed Padraig Harrington and Harris English back in 2019, and followed Satoshi Kodaira/Michael Gligic for 18 holes yesterday completely by myself for 9 holes until a few more joined for the back nine.

7 Likes

This is a big development. Going to need TC’s weather app to confirm.

1 Like