Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

Alrighty. Lets get it started. Last year @JBors and @Lazstradamus (Lars :smiley: ) inspired us all to do something really amazing to help @tchap80, his lovely wife Corin, and their family to help care for their amazing little man, Max. I know it brought some awareness to a lot of us regarding Peroximsomal Biogenesis Disorder. You can brush up on that here:

Lets run it back. May 21st, 2022. Detroit. Rackham Golf Course. You, Me, and hopefully another 80 or so of our favorite golfing sickos coming together to help out one of nicest fucking guys (@tchap80) in the Refuge with his fight to bring awareness to PBD.

So, with a new year, comes some changes. Lets start with the theme: Maxamania 2: Celebrating Max, Music, & Muni’s

Cost is going to be $175.00 a person, due by May 1st. (We’ll get to that in future posts.) That’s going to get us the course to ouselves for the day, breakfast, and lunch. We’ll work on a Detroit specialty dinner as well.

I’m thinking quota game based on your handicap as well as course handicap. Hopefully @Double_Bogey_Dave and the guys will give us a few NIT spots and we’ll come up with the format to award those spots based on flights, etc. We’ll iron out the details later.

We excited yet?

Payments Now Open:
Venmo: @JDGAFFLIN (2568)
Pay Pay: jessedula@yahoo.com

Let’s go!

38 Likes

Let’s. Fuckin. Go.

5 Likes

I am so in this time!! I had to back out last year due to schedule conflicts. Not letting that happen this time!!

2 Likes

There should be a strong Duck Club contingent assuming the border behaves itself. My bright orange Urlacher jersey needs it’s time in the sun.

6 Likes

After the morning events we should absolutely have some duck club VS FCF shenanigans

4 Likes

Saw this earlier and didn’t think much of it. Probably not going to work for me.

Then I realized a tattooer I really fucking like is 25 minutes away from this meetup and just mmmaaaaayyyyy have availability in May and now I have decisions to make. God dammit.

19 Likes

Listen. Fuck You. Let’s Go!

Now bring your ass to Detroit.

14 Likes

Who is this tattooer?! Not that you need it but Detroit is the best place to get tattooed and play golf, so……

1 Like

Yep @anon3021505 like Jesse said, fuck you

5 Likes

It says his books are closed and May is probably booked… but maybe a message is in order.

6 Likes

Hey wanna make a…TOO BAD, ME AND @paroutfromhere WILL MAKE ONE INSTEAD

5 Likes

Pitter patter let’s get at er!

2 Likes

You know I’m in!

3 Likes

…when you realize the drive between Chicago and Detroit is basically the same whether you go through Grand Rapids or not. Time to start some planning.

9 Likes

Looks like you guys picked the one weekend in my busy May that was open. I’m in

3 Likes

One of the best weekends of 2021.

Can’t wait for what 2022 will bring.

12 Likes

Mf’er. It is on.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Alternate Logo.

4 Likes