Roll Call: Rhode Island

Todd Campbell is the instructor with a bay at Mulligans. Todd is a good instructor. I took a few lessons from him a few years ago and was happy with the results. If you like technology, Todd has everything known to man there. My kids have also attended a few of his summer camps and both like him.

I personally recommend Drew Anderson who works out of North Kingstown. Both are using Trackman and both are very data oriented. Drew is also a George Gankas certified coach as well. I personally found Drew a better fit for my personality but would have no issue going back to see Todd if Drew say left the area.

Todd’s website

Drew has a website but is easier to contact on the gram:
@drewandersongolf on the gram
https://www.instagram.com/drewandersongolf/

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info I’ll check him out.

1 Like

I agree with Todd at Mulligans. Good dude. He will be moving over to Cranston CC this upcoming season.

1 Like

Hey Might be a bit late on this…but figured i’d put my 2 cents in.
I work with Russel Johnson at Ocean State Golf Academy during the winter. He’s an awesome dude and has all the technology you need (trackman, robo golf pro etc.) plus some sick deals. he has a shop in Cranston and will be head instructor at Swansea this year was with valley last season.

here’s his website:
https://oceanstategolfacademy.com/

thanks for the recommendation, I have a lesson with Drew Anderson in a week so if it doesn’t work out with him I’ll take a look. So far Drew seems like a really cool guy so hopefully I won’t have to take you up, though!

1 Like

you’re welcome! Good luck with the lesson and hit em’ straight this year!

Only gusting 50 MPH today, nice day for an E9…

1 Like

August NIT Qualifier in MA

Will be in RI 7/2-11 if anyone wants to try and meet up for a game.

Whereabouts in RI? Was actually trying to get out at some point in that timeframe.

Narragansett but will have a car

Solid - let’s figure something out. Let me figure out what days are possible - I took that time off and our families and my wife saw that as an opportunity to make 1,000 plans.

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping I’ll be able to sneak away from the in-laws. Not only is it the 4th, but also my brother in law, mother in law and nieces birthdays fall in that 10 day window.

2 Likes

Holy hell. You maybe have a higher barrier than me.

1 Like

We usually are at the beach 24/7 but I can usually get out for a round or 2 since they all know I’m not a huge beach person

1 Like

Not a bad deal. As of right now, I could probably swing late morning/mid-day 7/2, morning on 7/3, or morning on 7/8 or 7/9. Definitely have some good public options south of Providence.

I could probably make the morning of 7/8 happen. I’ve played a good amount of the local public’s (Triggs, Newp National, Jamestown, etc) but really down for anywhere.

1 Like

Would be down for a Newport National loop @DJsCokeDealer @ThinToWin

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea to me. @DJsCokeDealer that work for you? I can book for first thing on 7/8.

1 Like

Sounds good to me

1 Like