Roll Call: North Carolina

I guess Spence didn’t end up deleting all his social accounts and moving to Parler?

1 Like

It stays fairly on topic. But he did delete the Sedgefield post at some point today…

1 Like

So I’ll be in NC tues-sat next week
Tues - playing at SML on the way down, then meeting up with @fore20 at Jamestown Park that evening
Wed- Bermuda Run
Thurs- looking to play in RDU free after like 11 am
Friday- Hillandale with DBD
Sat- free after like 2 (not sure if going home or nah)

need to hit up DBD - willing to drive a bit too outside RDU area, hell I’d drive to myrtle for the right round.

1 Like

currently changing greens from bent to bermuda and as a result are utilizing temp greens

blew that to smithereens

Hillandale?

1 Like

Sure man, I’m down.

1 Like

Any CLT refugees play Rocky River recently? Going to be in town Friday with a few friends and looking to play somewhere, have heard good things in the past but didn’t know about conditioning. Any other CLT area public recommendations welcome

1 Like

Haven’t been since the winter, but conditioning has always been good there

1 Like

Haven’t played RR in a couple months, but those greens were rolling great when I played. Conditions were solid

1 Like

I would love to try to meet you guys Tuesday PM for Jamestown. Never been and need to prep for qualifier. Also, if you’re willing to stick around Triad, we could probably play Bermuda Run Wednesday. 1/2 price guest day so ~$40 (best deal in the Triad IMO). The Monday Qualifier for the Wyndham is Monday so should be in great shape.

1 Like

Would not be a problem at all on my end, I have a vendor over off battleground ave in GSO I’ve been meaning to stop by and see and wed morning would be fine for that. Paging @Fore20 for tues

Great! We will see you there!

7 Likes

If anyone else wants to come to Vibestock, we have open spaces! Add your name to the signup sheet in the post below. If there are no spaces left, the alternate list is moving quickly so there’s a good chance you’ll get in.

You can also win a FREE entry through our raffle. Details here:

I need to remind myself Monday to see what I can make work, but would love to get in on some of this.

1 Like

Hey—I’ve got two spots open in two tee times at Longleaf on Friday (12/12:10). @ me if you want in.

Any Wilmington recs other than muni? Booked for the time slot we can do

Duke or Finley for a final round near RDU?

Castle Bay is suppose to be in great shape right now… when you going to be in town?

August 14th. Was able to get Cape Fear National

1 Like