Roll Call: Minn3sota / North Star United - Match Play Sign Up Post 21

Continuing the discussion from Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471 - #10046 by ahrensgody.

Previous discussions:

Very fitting for the Refuge that the end of Part 2 was a food discussion

8 Likes

Would expect nothing less.

1 Like

Runyons: beer, chili cheese fries, buffalo wings. avoid pretty much everything else. but the aforementioned items HIT!

5 Likes

Gluek’s hits for after-game beers. Never had the food there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Part 3 on a snow day, Ope! Just going to start a new thread there.

2 Likes

It would be pretty amazing for the snow to stop at any F’in time now! Thank the 8lb 6oz baby Jesus that there’s some 50s in the forecast next week.

3 Likes

Agreed with my gui @SBST - Runyon’s has some incredible wings and an elite vibe. The Monte Carlo is maybe a step up ambiance-wise and in my humble opinion has the best wings in the city.

3 Likes

All this Wing talk reminds me of the best publically viewable Google Sheet the Internet has to offer. The attention to detail for wings is aspirational

3 Likes

The fact there is only one wing from D-Spot on that list is absurd. Hands down best wings in the Metro

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

IMG_5772

Bricksworth’s has a downtown location (The Burnsville location is one of our go to brewpubs). Great pizza, wings, and IPAs.

3 Likes

@bignanski I am most likely an idiot, but how do I sign up for this within Unknown Golf? I created an account & am guessing I need to join NSU within there potentially?

1 Like

I needed to approve you joining NSU, which I’ve done now. If you go to Community (or Events) you should see the Match Play and be able to join it.

Got it - thank you sir!

1 Like

Follow up to my food question:

We went to Runyons. I am not a Buffalo chicken guy (I know I know) and that’s all they got, so I passed. Wife is quite enamored though, thank you all for the recs. Action shot for proof:

11 Likes

Go Wolves!

6 Likes

Finally saw the mural. Dope!

8 Likes

6 Likes