Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

@murphornothin and I are planning on getting our match in Thursday.

1 Like

@MidwestHack vs @yoAB scheduled for Friday afternoon.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ll have to concede to @Golfpro731
Entire fam caught Influenza A from our eldest’s preschool class last week. Suuucks. Devastated, but I won’t get the match in before the 22nd and I don’t want to hold anyone up. Good luck next round!

1 Like

Scheduled for Thursday.

Looks like two randoms snatched up the other 2 spots for our tee time. This ought to be interesting.

2 Likes

Have to concede to kurtlpet, work has me out of town all this week and dont’ want to hold anyone up. Wouldn’t be able to play on the weekend either…life just gettin’ in the way!

1 Like

Acknowledging the original format was single elimination, with all the withdrawals could it make sense to make this season double elimination to extend the fun (especially considering the early season challenges)? @paroutfromhere

1 Like

Alright I booked for 4 at 10:30 at diamond springs Friday 4/29

@JPhilion23 @CorneliousPoon it wasn’t a prepaid time so just let me know sometime before next Tuesday if you can or can’t make it so I can get the time adjusted to the right number of players

1 Like

Unfortunately, @j0shsm1th is conceding because of a busy schedule on his end. :frowning:

1 Like

And I jinxed it.

My daughter just got sent home sick from daycare (it’s complete bullshit) and can’t go back for 24 hours.

That was our last chance, the match is a wrap.

3 Likes

@paroutfromhere Seems like you’re the guy to tag to get into the FCF group! New to the message boards, not new to the NLU universe. I don’t have a home course, just listen to NLU and like to golf! plan to be more active on here and would love to start meeting up with guys to golf. I’m local to grand rapids, play at the mines the most!

6 Likes

Welcome Taylor! I am also in Grand Rapids and play at The Mines frequently as well.

2 Likes

1 Like

Appreciate you @paroutfromhere! Added my info to the sheet, and would be down to get in on a future event. Missed the match play sign up, but will do so if we run it back next year.

4 Likes

A future event you say?

Jump on in:

1 Like

Michigan Folks:

1 Like

Oh we will be running matchplay again for sure. I went out too early haha

3 Likes

Could we do a “loser’s” bracket for the current matchplay? Would love to pair up with some new folks and get some more matches in.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, I’ll draw pairings at least one more round in the losers bracket.

5 Likes

@EarthMover regrettably I’m gonna have to bail. My wife has a few late morning meetings that are making it tough for me to be a deadbeat dad that day.

1 Like