Roll Call: Georgia/Tennessee Golfers

Making the pilgrimage up from Atlanta to South Pittsburg on Saturday with some buddies. You’re saying we can get on at Sewanee later that evening if we just show up? Consider my interest peaked.

Savannah, GA, what’s good? looks like I’ll be in the area next Thursday for a round if anyone has time

Hello Tennesseeans/Georgians. I am coming to play McLemore on july 8, and would like to play Lookout Mountain on July 9th. I can have my club pro call, but I wanted to put out some feelers and see if anyone might know if they are receptive to that kind of thing first. Anyone here have any insight? Thanks guis

1 Like

Hey TN/ Knoxville area golfers…I found this on the FB but I can’t get the lady to ship to me. I thought I would share it here. It seems like a bargain for anyone looking for a clicgear cooler.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2952739788383308/

What’s up! Moving to Savannah in mid-August any golfers out there?
Recommended places to play / groups to join?

Thanks!
Zach

Hey Guys…any course recommendations in and around the Savannah area? Taking a mini vacay from NC later this month, and I was hoping to get a round in. Appreciate it!

I’ve enjoyed Savannah Harbor.

1 Like

Do you want to come play golf in Pinehurst in October? Of course you do. We have open spaces for Vibestock on October 2nd. Add your name to the signup sheet in the post below. If there are no spaces left, the alternate list is moving quickly so there’s a good chance you’ll get in.

You can also win a FREE entry through our raffle. Details here:

Playing Lookout Mountain Club on September 23 at 2pm. It is a foursome I bought through a charity. Have 3 spots open if anyone is interested. $175 includes cart

Greetings,

If anyone is interested, the Alabamians are having a meet up at Farm Links near Sylacauga on 10/30 and we have 9 spots available. We know it’s football season but if anyone has been wanting to play one of our best public spots, this seems like the peak season to do so.

Pop in the Alabama roll call and let us know if you want to join in

2 Likes

Feel free to join us on Saturday 10/30 at Farmlinks in Sylacauga, AL.
We still have 9 more spots left if anyone from GA/ TN is interested in joining us.

More Details about the course-
Hole By Hole Preview

Playing Lookout Mountain Club on October 23, never played it earlier in september due to rain/ It is a foursome I bought through a charity. Have 2 spots open if anyone is interested. $175 includes cart

1 Like

Flying to Atlanta. Driving to Hilton Head from there to play Harbour Town @SeaPinesResort. Give me a great accessible course on the way.

3 Likes

I’ve heard really good things about Georgia Southern’s course. @C_Avery2 could help you out.

2 Likes

Played it as it grew in my last two years of college. Would definitely recommend it. Can only imagine how fun it is with more forgiving greens/fairways now. $uper reasonable too.

Why yes I can I know the place like the back of my hand.

Southern’s course is top notch and better than most courses in Atlanta for that matter. Be sure to stop at Uncle Shugs Chicken Barn for a chicken biscuit. Yes it is connected to a gas station, but don’t let that sway you.

GATA

2 Likes

Fun Fact, Uncle Shugs now has TWO restaurants in the Boro! The Chicken Barn attached to the gas station and a new BBQ place on Main Street

Co-sign the Georgia Southern Golf Course recommendation…it’s crazy what they’ve done with the place and relatively bland abandoned course they revamped to create it.

Any Augusta area folks would love to have you join us! See below

1 Like