Roll Call: Alabama (Spring Match Play Info - Post #676)

Do we have any more information about this event? Is it still a go?

Email with pairings and info coming today!

Edit: I apologize for my delayed communication as we hosted an event on Saturday in KY and I tried to stay away from my phone/iPad yesterday for some family time. Thank y’all for your patience. Keep an eye on your emails today!

4 Likes

What time is everyone getting to HP tomorrow?

I’ll be there by 1130

2 Likes

Expect an email this afternoon with a full schedule of events :100:

If anyone in/around Bham/Bama can fill a spot tomorrow, we just had a last minute dropout. Please reach out to #getinvolved

18 holes of net stroke play leading up to an alternate shot derby with food and drinks throughout the day. Let’s get this spot filled!

1 Like

Just made it home and wanted to hop on to thank everyone who got involved today… vibes were high and I can’t wait for the next one in your fine state

4 Likes

Thank you for putting this on. I had a blast and can’t wait to play with you all again soon.

2 Likes

Gents,

I apologize for having to pull out at the last minute. Our four-year old golden retriever has been sick the last few weeks and turns out it was an advanced lymphoma. So this weekend was our last with him, and we threw an impromptu party for him on Saturday afternoon that nearly 50 kids and adults showed up for.

I’m really looking forward to the next time everyone gets together. The weather this past weekend was sublime and I hope it continues before the inevitable summer heatwave.

4 Likes

Anybody who has pics of the group should post them here so we can keep faces and names together.

Great event, thanks again @leftysauce

3 Likes

Here’s one. Turns out that Tad Moore was among those playing hickories that day.

5 Likes

And a little recap of the event, including qualifiers, contest winners, skins, and derby winners!

I can’t thank everyone enough for coming out to #getinvolved and can’t wait to see you all again soon!

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Visiting my in-laws in Foley this weekend. Anyone around or in town and want to play in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area?

1 Like

Enjoy golf and family time! I hate I’m not down there. Hit 'em straight.

I’ll be down there next weekend. I’m playing Kiva on 5/15, 8:23 if you’ll be there then

Ah will be in Orlando next weekend unfortunately. Always wanted to play Kiva. Another time

It should be fairly convenient if you’re in Foley to get to there, peninsula, or craft farms. My only warning is that if it’s windy, I would go craft farms since it’s more inland.

I drove down Fort Morgan Road a few weeks ago. Kiva is like 15 minutes once you turn onto there, not bad. Peninsula is on the same road and less than half as far.

Craft will be closest but none of them are too far from foley.

1 Like

Come play golf in Detroit! It’s gonna be lit!

This is tempting! I have an office in Sterling Heights and am up 1-2x per month (I’ll be there the next two days). Doubt I can pull a weekend, but might try ha gotta check with the wife

1 Like