Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

Aw man is someone gonna call me a copycat now :confused:

1 Like

Friday afternoon/evening. I’m only signed up for Saturday. I’m in for a game if we can swing it.

1 Like

6 tickets purchased. If someone swipes that logo before me We will be dueling

10 Likes

All auction threads are now posted under Events / Charitable Giving. Some objectively great golf being offered in there.

7 Likes
15 Likes

Is it next Friday yet?

10 Likes

can the locals please go outside and take pictures of what you’re dressed like so I can get a good feel for what this would be for me….

it’s literally 85 degrees still here and i’m still applying sunscreen.

@holeout……don’t get excited……I have the gear and my suitcase is very large.

8 Likes

are you familiar with “layers”

6 Likes

HOODIE SZN

6 Likes

55 and sunny is perfection.

9 Likes

I am from the South, none of this is good news for me either.

Also, I still have very little clue what the format is so I have no idea what to expect. @leric90 can’t even get a line to bet on yet. He has units just itching to be wagered.

13 Likes

hey bud

3 Likes

That’s pants, polo, 1/4 zip/sweater, and it’ll be darn delightful.

3 Likes

Kinda hope the format for the duel isn’t announced until they are on the first tee.

10 Likes

I couldn’t be more stoked atm. Just had an iron fitting and found that the Callaway Apex was a good fit for me. My guy called to place the order, I’m expecting maybe December or January ship dates due to all the shipping issues. The guy comes back and says they will ship in 3-5 days. Oh boy, we could be looking real good for Cincy!

2 Likes

its like squid game, cant give them time to strategize

4 Likes

Following up on my previous post for playing some alternative format on Friday, here are the names I think expressed interest (not tagged since I’m lurker trash and can only tag two people lol):

1. Eatonsb
  2. SliceyMcShankerson
  3. Papateeps
  4. FrequentFader
  5. ParOutFromHere
  6. Methridge
  7. myself
  8. Noles1800
  9. MarkyMark

Also if anyone else is down that’s great too! Maybe we can do teams of two and actually get a decent nine hole “tournament” going

Of course my feelings won’t be hurt if anyone changes their mind. For format I’m thinking:

Greensomes as the core format
StableFord scoring (because why not)
One or two holes of single club
Temporary rule changes based on drinking?

I think Friday afternoon after playing in the morning will be perfect. Then we’ll have seen the course and can pick out good one club challenge holes/alternative challenge holes.

Also if we can work in A par 3 of EuroTour one club challenge (maybe within teams still) that would be dope

9 Likes

I’d be down for something like this. Throw me on your list.

6 Likes

Love all of those format suggestions, especially greensomes and one club challenge on a hole.

8 Likes

Put me down as well

4 Likes