Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

I’m in for whatever doesn’t affect @paroutfromhere and I’s bet.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m certainly open for allowing a “tee box discussion” regarding any hole specific rules changes.

Thanks for pulling the list together, I won’t be there in the AM but arriving for the afternoon for the fun round.

2 Likes

Put me down please

4 Likes

Uhhh, I guess it maybe feels like I should clarify that I’m not in for anything involving drinking. But I am in for golf shit. Hahahaha.

8 Likes

You do know this is somewhat of an offshoot from the Creation Museum, right, also just across the river from Cincinnati? A religion-based dinosaur museum. @anon3021505

1 Like

That’s the joke, my dude.

6 Likes

Oh absolutely. Totally understanding of anyone who doesn’t want to drink. Besides, any long time refuge member knows you’re down for anything lol. I’ll get you and @nickp added to the list though.

I say maybe each member of the team that wins gets a cup etched with the logo??

Tentative List is now:
Slicey
Papateeps
FrequentFader
ParOut
Methridge
Me
Noles
Markymark
Thruby
NickP

Tiebreakers can be done via euro tour one club challenge, and we’ll figure out how to pair people off later

Edit2: also saw there is a par 3 course and foot golf. Lotta ways to jazz it up

5 Likes

No, these are two different entities.

One more time for the people in the back

1 Like

Just checking, do we have the course for the entire day on Friday?

3 Likes

indeed we do

2 Likes

Sweet, @DingleJones maybe we could get freaky and involve some cross country Illuminati holes.

4 Likes

It’s all good, man. Thanks for the heads up. Just a little gentle joking between Venk and I. We aren’t going to either. Hahahaha.

red area is the par 3 course (not included in our rental)

4 Likes

Not a lot of sand traps it looks like

1 Like

Yeah, I got that vibe but hadn’t seen anything about the Creation Museum. It was first and was one of my accounts. I never ventured in to the actual museum to see the exhibits but couldn’t exactly figure how they pulled it off. But they were always busy- and bought a lot of dinosaur toys!

Just like religious-based hospitals, I guess, just doesn’t quite make sense on some level.

1 Like

Pick me!!! Sign me up and Pick me!!!

3 Likes

Get a LT vs. Westlake rivalry game going?(assuming most of your students are LT kids)

1 Like

oh thank god we finally hit 1000 posts, i was getting nervous

11 Likes