2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Long month, March was :-D.

1 Like

I’m planning on leaving the same time from Dallas, would gladly join y’all in playing at that time.

1 Like

I will be posting at least a dozen scores in the next two weeks whilst playing with the wife.

With the +1 index saying this, the AU/SA hat logos should have the tiniest violins on them.

5 Likes

Who’s to say we DON’T have that?

Carpooling with @RobRosson and potentially @DuckDuckHook so just depends on when they can get out but would love to get out for an afternoon round on Friday around this time

2 Likes

*good golf is hard

2 Likes

Ok, I have point on the raffle. Please start tracking down things to donate, as this is our primary charity giving portion of the NLU Texas Cup.

Details will emerge this weekend after I can set everything up, but it wil be structurally almost identical to last year, so you can set your expectations like this - Charity Raffle for Texas Cup 2021 - Wednesday June 2nd, 8 PM CST it’s coming out of all orifices now.

2 Likes

That would be a great group to get the vibes right for the weekend.

1 Like

I can donate another couple Scotty headcovers.

3 Likes

Do I read this right? @Cody and @Tron align themselves against the heart of Texas? That’s a delightful mistake!

I Cannot Wait GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Oh dang, I didn’t even catch that Cody would be attending too.

Wait, do we have right-handed or left-handed Tron?

Ouch! I noticed DFW was down to 11 this morning. Was hoping for the call up. Looks like I’m still outside the field as first alternate for Team DFW. Still a long way to go to the Texas Cup, though.

I’ve got a headcover from our favorite fictional course in Utah I can donate.

3 Likes
  1. I am coming. Hoping Tron makes it this year.
  2. Ghin is in.
  3. Something Friday around 3:00 or 4:00 pm would be nice.
  4. Whatever is needed.
  5. I’ll probably bring Coors Lattes and Crawford Bocks.
1 Like

I can toss in some ball markers too

1 Like

No one make fun of me if I show up on Friday with five dozen balls. I just lost 2 balls in my own backyard, there’s no telling how many I’ll lose over the whole weekend.

7 Likes

13 Likes

God damnit I wish I was coming this year

1 Like

#bigrandyohwelikethat.gif

Seriously. Those are so sick. I’m proud of our collaborative design effort on the logos.

4 Likes