2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Ditto. Sausage and burger por favor.

If anyone is interested in some elk burgers for elk backstrap I have some.

1 Like

Papi Si GIF - Papi Si Very Intrigued - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Uh, fuck yes!

So three rounds in Scottsdale starting tomorrow. Handicap has steadily climbed to 11.6 in preparation for the Texas Cup (not really, but nice side benefit). Lesson two weeks ago has really kicked in, but scoring hasn’t caught up yet. If I figure it out in next three rounds GHIN could drop a fair amount. Oh captain, @Jdonelson what shall I do? Suggest to buddies we play all match play and not hit cups therefore voiding the rounds? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Match play rounds count for GHIN. If you pick up or are conceded a hole you are required to post the score on that hole you likely would have scored.

You know this.

4 Likes

Dammit, man. Fucking lawyer.

3 Likes

Pot, kettle.

2 Likes

Oh shit we have 2 law men coming? This is nervy.

4 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Also Yes.
  3. Also also Yes. Not sure how early yet - might be in the late afternoon slot depending what time is appropriate to slide away Friday.
  4. Do we have a list of who’s bringing what? Happy to either pay into a fund for those who are taking the lead or grab something we actually need. But a list might be helpful, unless we want this to be a literal sausage fest.
  5. Ranch water supplies and some form of local beer suited to sunshine and humidity.

Also, hats have arrived, and they look as wonderfully preppy as advertised. Will post tonight.

3 Likes

Hahaha, you think there will only be 2 lawyers for a 36 person Refuge event. Sweet summer child.

10 Likes

Probably just need to create a food tab on the google sheet so people plug in what they’re bringing.

2 Likes

Walk up music?

1 Like

Highway to Hell

Push It, salt and peppa

1. Still in!
  2. GHIN updated on the Google Sheet
  3. @Kgilles5 are carpooling from the North Suburbs of Dallas. I think we are planning to leave around 1, which would get us there at 3-3:30. Hoping to get a tee time around 4.
  4. I’ll bring an assortment of chips for Friday night.
  5. Light beer and seltzer’s.
1 Like

All: I’ve added a food tab to the google doc. Pretty simple categories :sweat_smile:

they don’t, which is part of the reason we’re quite liberal with our logo use lol

@HellerHighwater is your handicap right on the sheet? I think somehow it’s gone lower in the last few months?!?

1 Like

What can I say. Golf is hard.

3 Likes