Whoop Band | NLU Group Code: COMM-43CE09

Following up on this, after enough Karen-ing, they went ahead and honored the 20% discount on the extension, just had to purchase it and they issued a refund for that amount. I’m in it for another year, after that who knows.

2 Likes

Just came in here to say it fkn suuuucks.

However, I have been through enough Facebook interface updates back when I cared that I hated and then a week later couldn’t remember how it used to be that I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it (I’m sure Whoop will let me know if I do!)

3 Likes

For sure. Literally updated after a workout and I was like what the.

But enjoying it so far. Streamlined some things

Good morning have had my whoop for a month now. Showering with it all the time and haven’t been taking it off. Realizing what a mistake that was any tips to clean the band or anything like that to ease any odors? Just ordered a back up band in case I’m SOL

i get a tupperware container and soak it in very hot water + powdered tide. let it soak for an hour or so til the water is room temp then rinse clean.

2 Likes

Showering with it and it still has an odor? I’m probably 50/50 with taking mine off in the shower or not, but when I do wear it in the shower I’ll give it a little scrub with body wash, mine has no odor (as far as I can tell)

2 Likes

I’m getting back on the whoop train after about 6 months and I think the biggest thing for me was I felt it kept me accountable. My fitness has definitely slipped in the last 6 months, and I know that’s definitely more a me problem, but I think the whoop at least contributed to my accountability.

2 Likes

Getting back on the whoop myself. I love the new alarm aspect with a vibration that doesn’t wake up my wife. Is there still a NLU code? And will it work if I’m returning after a couple years off.

Signing up for a Whoop today. Anyone have a referral code to use for the free month for the both of us?

Update: All set. Thank you!

Here you go:

Get a free WHOOP 4.0 and one month free when you join with my link: https://join.whoop.com/29510B

2 Likes

Much appreciated. Anyone looking to use mine for a free month here you go:

Get a free WHOOP 4.0 and one month free when you join with my link: https://join.whoop.com/BEE14CBD

2 Likes

Had the new weightlifting feature pop up in my app briefly this afternoon. Went through the “intro” and looks like you can create your own program or follow one that WHOOP has.

Closed out of my app and now its gone…or I can’t find either. Either way, looks like that feature is getting closer.

2 Likes

Read through most of this thread and looking for additional feedback/guidance. I own a Fitbit and mostly use it for the steps and active minutes features but I don’t wear it to bed because I don’t find it comfortable. I’ve been considering getting a Whoop but I’m not really the kind of person to go to the gym or go for a run. Most of my activity is playing golf/pitch and putt and cutting greens at the local club. If I did get a Whoop, I would wear it to bed.

My one big fear would be that having a Whoop and seeing a bad recovery score would be a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way. I don’t want to be looking forward to a round of golf only to be expecting to play terribly because my recovery score is like 20.

Would I benefit from a Whoop given the above or is it more tailored to those more into the gym and personal fitness?

2 weeks without the Whoop and this is the hardest thing for me. There is a noticeable drop-off in the level of satisfaction I feel I’m getting out of my workouts without getting that strain score back as a metric for how hard I worked.

Not going back, yet, but it’s making me think about it.

4 Likes

Start of this month, I’d only ever shot under par one time in my life. Woke up to this after a day of golf and two bottles of red:

Went out and had one-under my first time around a new course.

Red recovery and golf are fine. You might want to avoid a triathlon on red.

4 Likes

Ended up taking the plunge on the Whoop.

Here’s my link for the next person looking for a free month: https://join.whoop.com/071CC9

Looks like the stress feature went live, looking forward to seeing how accurate this is.

3 Likes

Are there any current discount codes? NOLAYINGUP doesn’t seem to work anymore.

You can sign up with my referrel link and get us both a free month.

https://join.whoop.com/BEE14CBD

So far, I have noticed it is pretty correlated with running for me. Sure, that makes sense, but I had different hopes for the feature. I closed the laptop last week after a particularly stressful day of work…and had a super low number compared to prior days that included running. We’ll see if it ends up being beneficial for me.

2 Likes