Tiki at the Kiki (OATW Roost) 6/4

Does this mean I need two Hawaiian shirts?

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to have enough hawaiian shirts.

4 Likes

Given the level of interest, I’ve sent of an inquiry to our events person and the golf pro to see what we can put together and how much it’ll be. Will report back.

9 Likes

This just means you play one on Friday and one on Sunday.

Sounded like Kirtland was gonna be Friday as well. Definitely down for Oberlin on the way back home (barring any other super nice courses get talked about, I’m a whore for nice courses)

CCC gets lost in the Columbus golf courses convo but man is it a damn good track. The job our Super does is nothing short of incredible. Have to get some Roost folks out this summer

9 Likes

You know my affinity for that place. A Saturday afternoon get together there would be amazing. Get Ryan to let us take over the place.

3 Likes

How do we feel about Tabasco golf shirts?

2 Likes

At the Denison event 2 years ago, @Randy raved about CCC. I haven’t played it since they redid the course.

2 Likes

My favorite private in Columbus. (Have not played golf club or double eagle)

6 Likes

Played CCC this past October again and absolutely love it. In all sincerity I might take CCC over any course in the Columbus area.

5 Likes

I live near downtown (near West side in an area called the Detroit-Shoreway), and the house next to me is a full-time Airbnb! Can sleep about 8 folks I believe. Also, another good friend on the same street has an Airbnb in his upstairs, but only sleeps 2-4.

2 Likes

Take these guis to Happy Dog!

3 Likes

Banter returning over there, too

2 Likes

I haven’t played double Eagle or Scioto. Got to play the Golf Club once. Scioto is the one I’ve always wanted to play.

2 Likes

Poutine is the absolute ultimate hangover cure. My wife’s family has property in Canada and for the US vs. Portugal World Cup match in 2014 my brother in law and I “accidentally” drank quite a few too many. Next morning they took us to the chip stand (basically a lunch cart the serves a bunch of fried food especially poutine) and I legit had my hangover cured. It was the greatest rebound I have ever had in my life. Pedialyte has nothing on poutine.

5 Likes

Definitely interested in this option for Friday as well!

1 Like

KCC is in my top 5 all-time of the Cleveland area, such a fantastic place. Would love the chance to get out there again!

Poutine slaps

6 Likes

Indeed.

I used to live near the original Banter location…so good it was dangerous to have as an option when cooking didn’t suit my mood.

New one is going in a few blocks up where Minh Ah used to be.

1 Like