Tiki at the Kiki (OATW Roost) 6/4

Can they get the bouncy house?! If nothing else, it made a great target off #9 tee.

3 Likes

Definitely would be interested in both!

4 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

I call my best buddy from college Hunky Tony

1 Like

Just signed up, haven’t been to a refuge meetup so really looking forward to this! I just joined out at Mayfield Sand Ridge so happy to grab a couple tee times if there’s interest for another round that weekend at either Mayfield or SR.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Well Cleveland just jumped off the top rope for private clubs in the last week. Secured friends at Canterbury, Kirtland and Sand Ridge. Three of my favorites…

Kirtland is my favorite first hole in golf, Canterbury oozes history and one of my best friends is the Head Pro at SR

5 Likes

I would definitely be in for KCC. Friend of mine was head caddie there for a number of years. He wasn’t even a golfer so I never got to play.

2 Likes

Definitely interested in Kirkland - what a kind offer!!

1 Like

I’d be interested, my favorite course in all of NEO…I live less than 5 minutes down the road.

1 Like

I’ll play everywhere, please and thank you. Will pay in american us currency, #crypto (once I acquire some), favors, custom fabricated items or some combination thereof. Flexible work schedule allows weekday play. That is all

2 Likes

I’m down for whatever boys! Playing Sweetens 6-1 so will probably take the rest of the week off and be a golf degenerate.

1 Like

I’m into the after-party on Saturday for sure. I (probably) can’t get out of work on Friday the 3rd, so the Kirtland or Oberlin rounds which are being discussed probably won’t work for me.

1 Like

Thanks for invite @Brick, would be happy to join on either day if the numbers work. Can’t wait for all the golf to be played this year!

2 Likes

Haven’t even met you guys in person yet…but you are all awesome

Kirtland looks like a real gem (Kirtland Country Club – Golf Club Atlas) and the funicular on 18 is quirky and charming. Reminds me of the elevator they have on the 18th at Pittsburgh Field Club.

And like @flanwilder I’m down for weekdays as well. LFG

1 Like

Kirtland is (in my opinion) one of the top 3 courses in Ohio no one talks about enough. Kirtland, Brookside (Canton) and Columbus CC (shoutout @Albatrossity) are criminally underrated.

6 Likes

Circling back on this, if I’m choosing between Oberlin and Kirtland, Kirtland gets my vote. Sounds like an absolute gem of a course.

Also in for a Friday afternoon at Kirtland - what an incredible offer

FOMO big-time. Once we firm up the Friday plan, I may have to see about that whole work thing smh

I would love to join for some Friday golf and the Saturday after-party, thanks for the offer, this is shaping up for a very fun weekend in June.

1 Like