Tiki at the Kiki (OATW Roost) 6/4

It’s time to sign up for the ultimate Hawaiian themed Roost event…Tiki at the Kiki. Come enjoy this famed classic Donald Ross muni gem on Cleveland’s east side on Saturday June 4, 2022. We’ve been able to reserve spots for 60 players and balls start launching at 11:30am. OATW Roost play in a quota format or just come for kicks and sweet hawaiian #vibes

Aloha,
Flan

12 Likes

LETTT’S GOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Do you by chance have any estimate on cost?

Green fee will be $61 due at course. We’re also looking into some possible event merch/tee gifts and a small donation component to First Tee Akron.

3 Likes

Hell yeah!

Are we doing a dinner somewhere, then Porco after? Porco seems like the only sensible choice. Edison’s pizza first (kind of on the way from MGC to Porco lol)?!?!

1 Like

Is this roost-only or are we opening it to ‘outsiders’?

I think we have enough slots that outsiders are welcome. I’d say if it comes to it then roost members have preference but otherwise sign em up

2 Likes

@DingleJones are we making zombies or mai tais

4 Likes

2 Likes

Lol depends on what time the tee times are. We can discuss offline

Edit:
Also FWIW Porco is in one of the most fun areas of Cleveland. Plenty of places to get dinner. For those really looking to mix it up, Polish Veterans alliance is a first ballot hall of fame dive bar.

(Also consider ubering to Porco. The Zombie is no joke)

2 Likes

Found the late night hang

https://wickliffelanes.com/

1 Like

Tee times start at 11:30 and run through 1:20, I’d expect a 4.5hr round

3 Likes

LFG!! Thanks for setting this up, can’t wait for the season to start.

Despite how much my wife keeps making fun of me for endlessly putting around the living room I am very ready for golf season to start.

5 Likes

Firing up the hypnotique playlist to set the mood: Spotify

The Keek on a weekend will be at the very very least a 4.5 hour round.
Source: most of my high school golf demons hang out at Manakiki.

1 Like

Event is still 5 months away and there’s already a leader for best dressed.

Edit: I like the PSU mat. I don’t crazily cheer for them. But I don’t cheer against them ever. Unlike Buck Tech, whom I very much enjoy rooting against.

I am in- Hopefully my back is fully healed bc Kiki beat me up the first and only time i played it a few years back. I will be smoking a boat load of fire out there- If you are anti dank, might not be the best pairing.

I’ll try to make some edibles if anyone will want to partake.

4 Likes

Porco is a place for one drink, two if you are a degenerate. Anything more than that and you are sentenced to a term on Cleveland City Council.

2 Likes

Where do they sell rompers for dudes? I want one. As long as there is a pee hole.

1 Like