3 Likes

looking forward to losing my refuge event virginity at this esteemed event

8 Likes

4 Likes

judy gemstone is my spirit animal

2 Likes

BJ’s romper DEFINITELY lacks a pee hole

2 Likes

By far my favorite character on tv right now.

1 Like

Question for out of town guis: would you make use of a hotel block if one were made available?

1 Like

Hell yea. Only reason I usually do AirBnB/VRBO is cuz I can get a few others to go in as well and ends up being pretty cheap. Would much rather just have a bunch of rooms together so we can all hang.

1 Like

Potentially yes, may try to find somewhere to play on Friday or Sunday, but still up in the air.

1 Like

I’m #allin for a Friday PM round.

3 Likes

I should be, too

1 Like

Interest gauge on a Friday PM round at Oberlin GC (https://www.oberlingc.com/) on 6/3? There’s a college outing until 1 but we should be able to get a few 4some’s out afterward if there’s that much interest. I’d probably just have to talk to the Asst. Pro and set something up. It’s a bare bones golf centric establishment. Would be roughly $65-75 a head I think for 18. BYOB and we can bring food in as well. Small snack bar. There’s a large patio overlooking the range/practice area with a TV and a decent size room right off it for food and stuff. Let me know and I can reach out to the Asst. Pro. He’s actually a big NLU fan. Only drawback is it’s quite a ways from Kiki. Ideal for those coming in from Toledo tho since it’s way out West.

3 Likes

I’d be in for that

I might be. I’m a teacher and that’s right at the end of the school year, so banging a half-day personal may not be feasible.

Definitely interested

New to the refuge. Don’t know anyone on here but would love to play in this. Is that possible?

2 Likes

See first post, open google sheet, sign up

Thanks. Looking forward to it. Play in a league there every week.

Look into ohio roll call thread and roost info too for more fun

Alright just signed up for this. Can’t wait.

FYI I’m a member at Kirtland CC right around the corner (4 miles or so). If we want to get truly crazy, I could probably have them set up a luau outdoors at the club for us for after the Manakiki round. Tiki torches, island drinks, etc. We could tie one on playing barefoot on our four hole short course/set up a putting course on the practice green (I’ve seen it done for other events), etc. That would tack on a bit more cost, though, obviously.

And also we can of course tack on golf at Kirtland at some point that weekend, as well. Friday afternoon is probably likeliest availability for me. I’m happy to host anyone interested (up to 11 guests, I believe). Also, obviously, would add more cost, too.

Let me know if there’s any interest in either of those things.

Cheers all! Looking forward to the summer.

18 Likes