The Laundry "Shoot" @ Eagle Springs Golf Resort (Eagle, WI) - Sunday, May 7th 2023

Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends, and Guis…welcome to the 1st ever NLU event at Eagle Springs in Eagle Wisconsin. Home to one of the First 100 golf courses in the US, and one of the Top 25 9 hole courses in the country. As featured in publications such as The Golfer’s Journal, The Fried Egg, and Golf Magazine, Eagle Springs is just about as fun of a golf experience as it gets.

What was once a vacation hot-spot developed by Irish immigrants in the late 1880’s has withstood the test of time, and is now one of the most unique golf courses in the world (The clubhouse used to be the laundry room of the property hotel, hence the name)

We’re shotgun starting around 1pm with plenty of brats and beers to keep you full and energized for a fun round of golf. Funding for the event all goes back to the family-owned and operated facility, so you know your money is heading to a good cause.

Cost: $50 - 18 holes of golf (we go around twice) WITH a Brat included (paid on the day of play). The course is ours in the evening so play away! Fees and prize pools directly proceed the family-owned Eagle Springs Golf Resort and their maintenance/restoration of the over 100 year-old golf course.

Merch Fee: $10 - commemorative pint glass and other goodies

Where: Eagle Springs Golf Resort - Eagle, WI

When: Sunday May 7th, 2023

16 Likes

Just watch this if you’re on the fence about coming out:

6 Likes

I have never heard of Eagle Springs but I’ll be there.

2 Likes

It’s so good, but it’s probably not even the best hole on the course! Or maybe even the second best. I love that place.

2 Likes

I too haven’t been (yet).

I’ve been trying to get one of my buddies on here more often, so I’m dragging him along with me for this so he “gets it” and finally signs up for an account.

2 Likes

This goes without saying - but this event would be PERFECT for anyone that wants to bring a guest to an NLU event to help them “Get Involved”

5 Likes

I believe there isn’t another NLU sanctioned event this day either…so @djpie you and Justine busy that Sunday at all?

4 Likes

Shotgun Start? Are we walking or riding?

Walking encouraged (it’s not a flat course but a fairly easy walk)

However riding is included if you’d like!

I recon the last sunset-9 will see a bunch of carts go out for a few last holes

1 Like

Doing the same. Have a neighbor who has played ES and we’ve been trying to find a date to get up there.

1 Like

I’ll make a STRONG case for 1 any day of the week.

4 Likes

@djpie

1 Like

Is there an official stance on some young hitters coming out later in the afternoon to join as non-competing participants? Seems like a good place to bring my little guys to zoom around on a golf cart while putting for a couple hours, perhaps do some log roll races against Brad down the volcano hole

6 Likes

One or four for me. (Assuming I correctly recall 4 as the one with the chasm of death short left.)

2 Likes

I’m so in

1 Like

What is the laundry tie-in?

Edit: found it, clubhouse was the laundry room

4 Likes

I want to be in, but the wife is running a marathon that day.

Damnit, PTM

1 Like

You shittin me Clark?

5 Likes

I will eat 26.2 cheese curds that day to show my support.

10 Likes

And you’ll walk 18+, so same same, but different?

I’ll have a highlife in your honor.

7 Likes