Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

You’re in if ya want it. 7:40 was available up so moved it up an hour.

1 Like

Coming to town to photograph a few weddings in early May. Looking for a few locals to play with while I’m in town. Available golf dates Sunday May 7th through Thursday May 11th. Will have a car and staying in Ravenswood.

6 Likes

If you like sunrises and three putts check our your city home game @djheadley

1 Like

Great location.

I was traveling for work a few years ago and went to a sim place to get some swings in. They didn’t have a lot of courses. Maybe a dozen. But for whatever insane reason, one of them was Willow Crest.

8 Likes

If you’re feeling adventurous, you could join us 5/7 for the Laundry Shoot at Eagle Springs, just over the border in WI. Probably <2 hours from where you’re staying.

7 Likes

Wait Willow Crest was on a sim??? Dick Nugent have a family member making sim courses?

3 Likes

My only feedback for there is despite working down the street, I never booked Mon-Wed for twilight because my project team stayed at the hotel and would play after work through guest discount rates. They all were new to playing/not regular players. “This group behind us was so mad… I got my best score on that hole last night, a nine.” And so on. I imagine they get some of that regularly.

Gents, 1:40 Saturday at Stonewall Orchard- looking for a 4th. Feel free to book on their site and take advantage of this unseasonably warm weather!

Awesome. Shooting you a DM.

1 Like

I just signed up for Discord, but clicking on the link didn’t do anything. How do I join 2CGC?

Discord links expire I believe. Fresh one below

1 Like

Thank you. I’m in now.

Looking for a 4th for 7am tomorrow at Sunset Valley.

How good was our pace of play out there? Well I’m back home (29mi from Ravisloe) 4 hours after our tee time.

Obviously @PinkPantser 's bunker shot on 6 kept things moving!!

6 Likes

First hole out of the year. 135 into the wind. 15 at Bloomingdale. Green is shaped like a damn hard taco shell

22 Likes

Bumping from the discord tee time thread. Looking for one for at Glendale lakes at 148 tomorrow with me and @HackMarkham. Hit me up if you are interested.

Hey Chicago! I’m coming into town next weekend for a friend’s birthday and I’d love to get out as early as possible 4/22 morning. Thinking of the 7:30a at Ravisloe because it’s relatively close to my parent’s house. Any interest? Site won’t let me book as a single!

4 Likes

Spot is still available. No cost, just come play. I prepaid the 4-some and don’t want to see it go to waste

1 Like

Had this beaut at Chevy Chase today. Huge, char, juicy, flavor for days, the total package. Only $5 and it came with chips too! Probably a new #1 when the coaches poll comes out.

15 Likes