The Hootenanny (7/3)- Operation Birdie Barrage Updates

Sick! I loved last years hootenanny, so I’m excited to get to come back down.

3 Likes

I’m super new and super late to this. Hopefully 64 is high enough! Love Hyland and would love to play in this.

1 Like

Realizing July 3rd is a day before July 4th. Took my name off the list. @rkris you’re up

2 Likes

You hate to see it

2 Likes

I had to take my name off the Hootenanny list. Going up to VA to play Stonehouse and RNK.

1 Like

Somehow I totally missed this event. I’m on as an alternate as I already plan to be in the area that weekend. But if I don’t get in, that just means I don’t have to explain to my wife while I’m leaving vacation for the day to go play golf with strangers.

1 Like

Unfortunately it is with great remorse that I must respectfully withdraw from competition.

This event was a total blast last year, but I will be traveling back from vacation on this date!

@rkris It is truly my pleasure to move you up from the alternates list. You’re a gentleman and a scholar!

3 Likes

This is a true bummer.

We’ll have to get you down to the Sandhills some weekend soon for a Hootennany-like meetup.

3 Likes

A little over a month away! What are people thinking for Friday golf?

1 Like

Definitely planning to get something going at Pinehurst - at least a couple tee times. Can do a repeat of the #1 afternoon from last year, or look at 3, 5, 6, whatever people are interested in.

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

#1 is always a great time, though would love to play any of the courses on Friday.

I’m definitely in for this!

OK so I added a Friday Golf sheet on the main spreadsheet (hopefully that doesn’t foul anything up @AirMailWedges)

I added @Paden @Double_Bogey_Dave and @turtle812 for a PH round, I can host at least 4 more guis (possibly more, need to see what they’ll let me do in terms of tee times).

Hootenanny 2021 - Google Sheets

6 Likes

Has anyone set up any Saturday PM times?

I’m so in if there’s room

1 Like

To gauge what hat options attendees would like, please answer the poll question. To order from Imperial. we need to purchase at least 20 of any type to get the discounted price.

Hootenanny Hat Options (choose up to 2)
  • Baseball Style Hat (one size fits all)
  • Baseball Style Hat (XL)
  • Rope Hat
  • Tour Visor
  • Geysir Bucket Hat

0 voters

Mockups

When you say “Baseball Style Hat” do you mean like a mesh back a la

or more of a Dad hat?
Sincerely, Man with no forehead that can’t wear dad hats and it pisses me off to no end

1 Like

More like this

2 Likes