The Hootenanny (7/3)- Operation Birdie Barrage Updates

The Tournament Committee has received several “interesting” course routing ideas to enhance the playing experience with the goal to maximize the width and angles.

3 Likes

Quick update for folks. While we have a number of participants listed as a cap, we have a good bit of leeway to add more. If you are interested in attending, put your name on the spreadsheet

1 Like

Just dropped - wife got a few days around the 4th off work so probably won’t be able to make it

Just updated the list… @chilidipper @NCLeft @jtshelley42 y’all are now in the field.

Will be calling Hyland to add more tee times since we have a good number of alternates, keep a look out for updates.

4 Likes

Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Sorry you won’t be there @tylernichols91

Update on events:

No Night Putting this year, LL has a kids tourney all weekend. Y’all will have to wait til Vibestock. Can confirm there will still be shit water though.

Instead we will be moving our evening hang to Southern Pines Growler Company in downtown So Pines. They have plenty of room for us all to hang out inside or out, good beer, and the ability for everyone to bring or order food from the local eateries.

I am also looking into getting 2-3 more tees times so that we can expand the field so alternates look for updates soon.

4 Likes

Confirmed 3 more tee times so field size is up to 60. The top 12 alternates are now in. @spiders04 @snaphooked @dwarren7 @abefroman @drv4show @loganrv @BoyNamedSuj @Falston28 @BeardedGolf @Hawk

5 Likes

^^^ @yungbunzz @robm009

2 Likes

Love to see it.

2nd alternate as it stands and hoping to get in because I will be smack dab in the middle of 2 months of paid vacation.

5 Likes

It is with deepest regrets that I must withdraw from the Hootenanny. This decision was not made lightly, and it has nothing to do with the current allegations circulating in the media. I simply want to spend more time with my family.

Please respect our privacy at this time.

I have removed my name from the sheet, and updated the alternates list. Congrats @JNorwoodFive. You are in.

5 Likes

Congrats @Paden, I have to be somewhere else for this particular weekend. You guys are my guys.
I’ll still be in town 6-10-6-13 if you wanna play then, and of course, for Vibestock.

1 Like

Will be in Pinehurst from Wednesday to Saturday morning on a buddies trip so this looks like a perfect way to end it! Not sure what time we will check out of the resort so if possible would like one of the later tee times if I get a spot. Handicap is wayyyyy high but I play fast I promise. Hope I can join y’all!

2 Likes

Awesome! Remind me again if/when you make it into the field and I will put you at the back of the pack. Right now last tee time is 9:30ish.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks!

You’re in luck-my fiance announced that she would rather go to the beach that day so her spot is now open. Went ahead and moved you up.

2 Likes

New charity announcement!

This year we will be donating to Big Sky Bravery.

They have an awesome mission helping our special forces, I am super excited to be supporting them and all that they do.

Check out their website and all that they do: http://www.bigskybravery.org/

7 Likes

I don’t know if I skipped over anyone listed in the thread, but I added myself to the spreadsheet as the 60th.

1 Like

Nope you didn’t miss anyone… welcome to the field!

1 Like