The Hootenanny (7/3)- Operation Birdie Barrage Updates

The Hootenanny is back for part 2!

The Hootenanny returns to Hyland and the So Pines/Pinehurst area. July 4th weekend seemed like a perfect time for sandhills golf and raising money for a military charity.

Where: Hyland Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC
When: July 3rd
Field Size: 48
Format: TBD
Cost: $30 walking, $40 riding, $50 riding solo, $5 range balls

Full details coming soon. Confirmed 12 tee times with Hyland for July 3rd. This far out we are able to expand if necessary. Shooting for same format as last year. Saturday AM Hootenanny round at Hyland. Night Putting at Long Leaf in the evening. Set up your own Friday, Saturday PM, and Sunday games.

8 Likes

I promise that my wife won’t be giving birth this year. LETS GO!!!

6 Likes

I want @JamesHCard

4 Likes

@JamesHCard, from the internet “traveling or travelling depends on where is your audience. Traveling is the preferred spelling in the U.S. Travelling is the preferred spelling in the UK or in the Commonwealth.”

I’ll have the American Flag Budweiser cans ready for you Saturday morning… oh and I’m sure @Fluff says “fuck you respectfully.”

6 Likes

that just auto-filled on my line. Sorry USA.

SOMEBODY BUY A BANK FOR ME TO RUN DOWN THERE!

2 Likes

You want a bank? We can get you a bank, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me. We’ll get you a bank by this afternoon–with deposits.

4 Likes

@Just-a-little-right this is my notice that I am signing up and will remember that I did this unlike last yr

3 Likes

I wonder if I can talk Mrs Wifer to move to the Pinehurst area so I can play lots of golf with my internet friends

1 Like

Finally excited to get on a list above the alternate line

Edit- and the wife just told me we are going to the lake

2 Likes

Let me tell you, brother, it can be done.

1 Like

The irony is I used to have to go to Fayetteville a lot for work a while ago when I was not playing golf due to kids. Wasted opportunity.

2 Likes

There are lakes in Moore County. Let’s work something out here.

2 Likes

Or whatever Sheila in the pro shop feels like charging you that day.

8 Likes

I hope to attend. First round is on me.

2 Likes

Finally in a non alternate spot on the list!

2 Likes

I went above her pay grade this year came straight from the main man… however, she will most likely try and charge whatever she wants that morning

So 2 days after the wrap of Helicopter cup - i got the merch design itch again

First draft:

16 Likes

After seeing the team cookout hats, I know you will design us something special

1 Like

I booked a room at the Econo Lodge in Southern Pines. Walkable to downtown Southern Pines, inexpensive, and clean accomodations. Stayed there a few weeks back, and was surprised at how nice it was (for an Econo Lodge).

2 Likes

Last Sunday played at Hyland. Course is so much fun, we came up with some ideas on how to improve the 12th hole as well!

1 Like