The Hootenanny (7/3)- Operation Birdie Barrage Updates

My head just doesn’t fit inside most baseball style hats. I’m fully team tour visor or bucket hat.

One note about Buckets is we can order different sizes of the same model and it counts towards our 20. Ball caps are different models.

Well, if I had a full head of hair I would rock a tour visor constantly. You don’t need to hair shame me

1 Like

Im all for your baseball cap. Sincerely a guy who wears 7 5/8 fitted hats. The adjustable strap works better than the snap backs.

Thanks for doing that!

@EZmiss to my knowledge no Saturday PM times made yet.

I’ve slacked on planning things the last few weeks due to travels and open a new business… Hope to start getting these loose ends tied up this weekend!

1 Like

I’ll be heading back north after the rounds (Lake Gaston), so if anyone wants to play going that way, I can be down. Looks like Tobacco Road is heading that way if anyone wants to experience Jesus for the first time like I would be.

I second the Saturday afternoon tee time inquiry. Anybody wanting to catch a round after Hyland? I’m thinking maybe #3, MP, or PN?

Anyone interested in playing Midland Country Club? I’m looking for a lower priced option as an alternate site for Friday evening/Sunday morning.

@bluehose I think you’ll like this…

ANNOUCEMENT:

Going to set up a late afternoon hit and giggle prior to heading to so pines growler co in the evening.

We are going to play either Knollwood or Midland Country Club. Both 9 holers, very laid back. Cost will be either $14 walking or $22 riding.

Aiming for Midland but they require tee times so I will have to call one week out to book those. For Knollwood it is first come first serve. Based off interest and numbers we will pick the course a few days prior to the Hootenanny.

I will update the spreadsheet to add a page for sign ups, interest. Thinking we should make this some sort of fun game like alt shot (yes, @Hitchings21 real alt shot) but open to all suggestions the crazier the better.

8 Likes

My teammate and me on 7/3

1 Like

I ordered 20 Imperial Tour Visors today (have yet to figure the cost, but should be around $25). I added Merch Tab in the Spreadsheet. Details on hats will come soon.

If you want one, add your name to the list.

Hootenanny Visor 2021

1 Like

Alt shot two club challenge where each partner is only allowed to use the club they have for their shot? Or is that technically a one club challenge?

1 Like

Genius!

I’ve added a tab on the spreadsheet so feel free to add your names.

Also, all current alternates are now into the event… @rkris @AirGordonIX @There_in_Two @tdogg21 cya y’all there!

3 Likes

Is that forest green or black? I keep squinting and can’t tell.

This sounds like a ton of fun. I’m thinking a random 2 man 3 club best ball challenge.

Is this the only option for afternoon events? I know LL is out but didn’t know if there are other options before dinner.

If this doesnt pan out im down for a lose a hole, lose a club challenge.

I’m officially out for this year, trying to do a trip with the wife & dog instead. Enjoy!

I guess this means no feet pics from the Hootenanny?

Feet pics will be sent from an as yet undetermined location

1 Like

England takes another L July 4 weekend. Hate to see it.

5 Likes

Looks like the 4th of July Family Trip that was off is now back on, which means my name which was on the list, then off, is now back off. You hate to see it.

1 Like