The Grand Rapids Get Down - Diamond Springs GC - Grand Rapids MI - June 4th

Looking forward to it! Are the groupings in order of tee times? If so, is there anything we are doing before the first time where we should all get there early, or just arrive for our own times?

2 Likes

Iā€™m playing Diamond Springs today as a warm up for this weekend

5 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a block of tee times to get out and play. The pre and post round hangs are worth the extra time though!

@GRGolfer @ToddHuhn @StillAwayBen you guys thinking of walking or riding?

2 Likes

Likewiseā€¦ @Spieth_is_the_goat @Manhattan @MidwestHack are you guys wanting to walk or ride? (Itā€™ll matter for which bag I bring :joy:)

2 Likes

Iā€™m game either way. Push cart mafia if we walk, but not opposed to riding if thats the flavor of the group or weā€™re gonna push for 36

1 Like

Doesnā€™t look like it is going to be overly hot on Saturday, so Iā€™d be in for the Push Cart Mafia.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t checked to see who is in my foursome but I will bring my push cart along just in case. It does make it harder for me to partake in adult beverages though.

2 Likes

I prefer to walk so I can get over my shitty shots on the walk between (cart gets me there too fast and Iā€™m still pissed), but Iā€™ll defer to the group.

4 Likes

Potential bad news. I got a phone call last night from my oldest daughters soccer coach. He is unable to make it to their last game this Saturday. He has asked for volunteers to coach the last game and no one has offered. If he can not find someone to coach they will have to cancel the last game. I would hate to miss this event but I also donā€™t want my daughters soccer game to be canceled either. I should know by tomorrow if someone else is willing to coach the team. If no one steps up, I will probably have to miss this Saturday. Sorry for the potential late notice and if I have to miss I hope everyone understands.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a walker too. Hopefully you can still join us come Sunday.

@etrackp @millerro any preference on walking/riding?

1 Like

Non-refuge Joe would walk

3 Likes

Is this the Joe I think it is?

1 Like

I really do not have a preference. It looks right now like it could be a little damp out there on Saturday so maybe riding would be the best option.

Yep.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be upset with either option. Iā€™ll pack the push cart either way.

2 Likes

Big time miss on my part. Wife is Europe for work through Saturday night. Iā€™ve been telling people I canā€™t make it for like a month but apparently I forgot to take my name off the list. So regrettably Iā€™m going to be announcing my official withdraw from the GRGD. My agent will be releasing a formal statement later today.

5 Likes

Push cart mafia but I have no problem riding in a cart if that is preferred.

1 Like

All good brother, family comes first for sure!