The Grand Rapids Get Down - Diamond Springs GC - Grand Rapids MI - June 4th

It’s a great place, enjoy it!

Tall ask. But any chance I can go first out please? Just got a wedding invite for a co-worker the same day at the Inn at St. John’s so would very much like to get back for that. Let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

Im sure we can make that happen.

1 Like

Mornin everyone, gonna push this event a bit this week. With only a couple weeks left I want to cut off the sign up for this and give the unused tee times back to DS so they dont miss out on the revenue. If you want in on this event, please throw your name on the list. If you know any non refugees that would like to join in, sign them up!

CUT OFF IS NEXT FRIDAY THE 20th!

3 Likes

Bump to the top! if anyone is interested in a spot, please feel free to join in!

1 Like

@paroutfromhere too late to join in? Some schedule changes on my end, and I’m freed up now

3 Likes

Not at all, throw a name in there, still a but of runway, just don’t want to screw them with unused times.

We have 2 more spots open for the GRGD! anyone is welcome!

1 Like

Non-Refuge folks, too?

1 Like

yep

anyone ya got

1 Like

New to the refuge and new to Michigan. Living south of the kalamazoo area. Just signed up @paroutfromhere

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you on board, I’ll get you linked on the FcF group and jump in the whatsapp!

2 Likes

We got one more spot open if anyone is interested! would love to fill the tee times!

I got a guy that’ll join. I’ll toss his name in the sheet

1 Like

Make sure to grab his CH from the whites :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

+6 from the whites

1 Like

@Spieth_is_the_goat what is your course handicap from the whites?

I believe my course handicap will be a 5. Playing off a 6.7 right now.

1 Like

UPDATE!

Finally, I have sat down and crunched the numbers and have come out with some tee times for the GRGD. @Godmar I have you in the first group out, and @rvale21 I vaguely remember asking to go out early so y’all are in the first two groups.

First of all, huge shout out to those that helped fill the tee sheet, new guys, randos that will hopefully join the FcF. Major thank yous to all!

First off, the groups

gsteer19
Corneliouspoon
David_is_Goliath
godmar

MTVWhat55
nonrefuge scott
Trvstnhff
Rvale21

ScottC
Edgettj_4
JPhilion23
taylorhorton

Spieth_is_the_goat
MidwestHack
Manhattan
RobThuss

etrackp
non refuge joe
Onewhitecow
millerro

GRgolfer
Kirk19
ToddHunn
Stillawayben

tee times run from 10-10:50

I can’t @ everyone so hope y’all see this when I tag @FreshCoastFlock

Also, We have a live leaderboard! hopefully this is pretty sick, shout out to whomever it was that had this rec. It is setup to show stroke and stableford.

Use the stableford score to calculate your quota score to enter into the FcF quota sheet.

ex. if you scored 37 stableford, your quota would be +1. If you score 35, your quota would be -1. its the difference between your score and 36.

www.scrolf.com/mobile/ScoreOrView.aspx?EventID=57705

The pin number is 6026.

JUST ENTER YOUR GROSS SCORE, THE BOARD WILL ADJUST FOR COURSE HANDIS (allegedly, this is a test run)

That being said, someone in each group keep score on a scorecard as well just in case this thing goes fucky.

Enjoy it, fellas!

I’m really fuckin bummed I can’t be there (shout out work trips to witchita, flooded the store today, it was pretty funny actually) So I made it easy to follow along and anyone else that might be interested. I also thought it would be cool for the competitors and get the juices flowing. Gamble away, drink some beers, enjoy a fucking awesome course. I made the mistake and looked at the weather and I can’t be more jealous. Early reports of 73 and sunny, chefs kiss . gif

LEGOOOOO!!!

11 Likes

3 Likes