The Grand Rapids Get Down - Diamond Springs GC - Grand Rapids MI - June 4th

The Details
date: June 4th 2022
where: Diamond Springs GC, Hamilton MI (Grand Rapids)
what: Block of 10 tee times starting at 9:30 - 11am (10 minute tee times, chefs kiss)
why: Rack up some quota points to help qualify for the Roost Regionals.
how many: enough for 40 at the moment, might be able to increase if needed.

This is the second event in the FCF Team qualifying series. We got a block of times and a course that is pumped to have us, so lets show up and have a good time. This course is a great walk if you have never been. It is honestly one of the coolest concepts I have seen in golf with the single cut fairways/rough being all the same height. It’s like halfway between fair way and first cut length, its awesome. If you aren’t in the FCF and you just want to come play some golf at a kick ass golf course, be our guest!

Cheers!

@FreshCoastFlock

12 Likes

Hell Yeah!

1 Like

This is very exciting. Two weeks after the Maxamania event at Rackham?!?! Honey, I’m going to play another tournament with my “Internet Friends” again. You understand right???

4 Likes

My buddy who played in the West Side versus East Side outing with guarantee be in this. Am I able to invite him? He is officially in the Chicago Roost but moved to Michigan last week.

1 Like

Looking forward to this, it’ll be my first FCF event!

1 Like

Absolutely get him signed up

Are folks from other roosts welcome at this?

2 Likes

absolutely!

1 Like

I’m new here, live in GR, and would love to be involved. The Refuge is hard to figure out. What do I need to do?

1 Like

Hell yeah jump on in. There is a spreadsheet up top. Throw your name in there.

Also join the FcF.

1 Like

Lining up to be a little Devries tour that weekend for me. Playing with my dad Thursday at Pilgrim’s, scramble event at the Mines Friday, and Get Down on Saturday… happy little scheduling accident.

3 Likes

Hell yeah that’s a good accident to happen!

1 Like

Welcome to the Nest. I also listen in Grand Rapids (Walker), where do you normally play? We also have a Whatsapp where people organize getting together to play.

Hey gang, unfortunately I have to w/d from this event. I removed my name from the list. hopefully will still make some other FcF events this season!

1 Like

Damn! all good homie, ill see you soon for sure!

I had to w/d too. My wife pointed out a conflict with birthday celebrations for my son.

1 Like

Just joining this for the first time. Excited to check out an event! Is there anything else I need to do to be part of FCF? Also, you mention this is the second qualifying event - what’s the first?

4 Likes

Hey man! go throw your info in this sheet for me! the first event is Maxamania 2 in May. give it a search and check out the thread!

1 Like

Just signed up for this, looking forward to it! Playing Diamond for the first time on Sunday

2 Likes