The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Note to @leftysauce: please pair me with @therealmarkymark at least one round so we can discuss Mr. Joseph Burrow fandom. Plz & thx.

1 Like

@golfingossett and I will secure our NIT spots at ABandoned Dudes in April so there will be 2 less people that everyone else needs to worry about for the spots at The Extinction.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m going to will it in to existence for 2023. Finishing 2nd last year stung

1 Like

3 Likes

I played Park Mammoth in September and it is a top 5 new course for me this year.

4 Likes

Does this lessen the sting @westerj12? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Your confidence in me might be a tad high. I guess you didn’t see my quota at the Rail.

1 Like

Finishes 3rd at the Siege, makes an Ace while extremely hungover, and just decides to get his nose over his ski’s.

2 Likes

Jeff, are you still in possession of the trophy?

I figured that thing would be placed front and center on @tdaly 's living room mantle.

3 Likes

jealousy looks terrible on you

You’re a bad, bad gui…

But since you carried your team to victory, I’ll allow it

2 Likes

It’s called handicap management. We are going to be in very good position when April gets here…also my quota at the Rail was not great either

Learned a lot from @Swing_hard_and_hope recently…always think positive. Gotta believe I can win before I actually win. Add in the revenge factor from the 2nd place finish this year and we are taking home the crown in 2023.

And for good measure @Douger23, Alex and I will take home the crown at The Extinction too. We’ll tie for first since it’s an individual event. Especially since the 11th is my birthday :joy:

4 Likes

TPC is coming to represent.

3 Likes

To all bourbon drinkers out there, just FYI Bardstown is only a hour away…

6 Likes

I cannot wait to see you get stuck in the bunker on either 2 or 15. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t think I can make the trip, but I will pay for Mammoth/Extinction merch if it’s available to non-attendees

3 Likes

Is the bunker within 6 feet of the cup? Because that’s where my ball will be :joy:

Actually….it was the last time I was there. Pin was tucked just over it. Lol

Well that’s not what I wanted to hear. I trust @leftysauce will have all the pins in the middle of the greens for optimal scoring opportunities

1 Like