The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Weird, I hooked it into the shit on the left. Think its better angle over there.

Is this course just a giant golf playground? My goodness!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it is. Lol, that’s not even showing the 16th which is a massive downhill par 3 that the architect suggests landing it 20-30 yards short and running it down.

3 Likes

I think when the Bermuda is dormant, it seems even more so than that because everything is the same color and it is really hard to tell where the playing corridors are. It looks like it’s just a massive field with some putting surfaces thrown out there. There are a few greens out there that I was thinking to myself “where the hell is the tee box for that hole?” and on a few tees I was thinking “which green am I supposed to be going towards?”

1 Like

To hear this and more from the architect, check out Episode 23 of our Roost podcast where I sat down with Mr. Brian Ross for about an hour

4 Likes

Yeah, 12 tee is this way. It points you straight at 14. You card either hit it straight and have 175-200 in or try and hit a massive draw to get closer to 120/130 in.

forgot to mention the #infrastructure

3 Likes

Those cars in the parking would 100% be in play with my miss

1 Like

I really hope this is an old tobacco barn they are reusing as their cart barn. That just screams western KY.

1 Like

It’s about 10-20 yards higher than the green, so the bank and or trees catch a lot. We actually had an EPL watch party in that parking lot before our first event there. Lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

So I’m trying to sign up and I got this. Anyone got suggestions?

Did you double check the spelling on your GHIN account? I haven’t seen that error yet.

I have an old one from my club that shouldn’t exist and a new one from my current club. This one worked the last time I was in Tennessee.

Hmmmmm, not sure there. Having had two numbers could be the confusion there. Let me talk with @leftysauce and see what we can do.

Not sure what the issue was, but I got you signed up! Looking forward to having you back in High Cotton country :handshake:

Lefty got me signed up. Hope you boys are ready!

5 Likes

This gif perfectly encapsulates what I witnessed at Pine Dunes and Dornick, Will be good to see what out of school Ice is like.

2 Likes

Also what we witnessed during The Float and Sweetens Siege. Lol

2 Likes