The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Am looking forward to the chance that 13 could cause some chaos with at least one pin location during one of the rounds!! Will they… or won’t they…

3 Likes

Do we have a final info guide coming soon?

1 Like

It was supposed to go out last night, doggo ran off (he’s back, just took an unapproved field trip), email coming shortly

2 Likes

6 Likes

Clearly, he found something, cleanup on the puppy aisle this morning. Hoping to have the email to everyone by 9CST

As a new dog owner, I feel this, we’ve caught the harness on our dog a couple of times just as she attempted to make a mad dash for unfenced freedom.

1 Like

Emails are sent! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any outstanding questions or concerns

Thank you all for your patience the past few days, it’s been a wild scene around here

1 Like

Yall just let me know if you want to be in some challenges and ill be more than happy to send one your way…

1 Like

Should we know how Tilt works when we show up?

No need, Unknown will automatically calculate everything :saluting_face:

Basically, it’s stableford where a birdie puts you on a multiplier for the next hole, and can continue to multiply if you get super hot. With strokes, it’s wildly fun

3 Likes

Lol I’m starting both rounds on the 8th hole

Gotta wonder what horrible thing I did to have earned this vengeance against me

You’ll have (possibly) one of the easiest birdie opportunities of the weekend at one point, and a short 4 to follow… you’ll be fiiiiine

Just stay right of the driveway

1 Like

thinks back to how I played 8 back in February

Oh, riiiiiiiight of the driveway. That does actually seem like a better strategy!

1 Like

Don’t forget that the mega angle into the 8th for your third shot is 75 yards over the green after a bladed lob wedge from 80 yards as we found out at the first extinction….

(Note, this is actually OB, but the attempted recovery was freaking sick!)

1 Like

We literally said if he can hit it, it’s worth the price of admission to watch him try… Howeva, that will not be the case this weekend haha

1 Like

Nothing but respect for the supers out at PM, the crew has the place primed up for us

8 Likes

Think it’ll be open enough to walk on Friday? I know it’s a must-ride situation on Saturday.

1 Like

I would personally ride. PM has some brutal hills for walking.

2 Likes

Also probably the way to go to survive 54+ holes in 2 days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You could walk, but as you said, riding may be the best option with 54+ holes on tap

1 Like