The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Hell ya brother! Sending you a DM with specifics. Looking forward to hosting all you gentlemen next week!

3 Likes

Beauty! We’re for sure stoked to get out there.

1 Like

Are you in double digit challenges on your own yet? Lol

North of 20 at the moment

4 Likes

And this is just the practice round :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Yes Getting Warmed Up GIF - Yes Getting Warmed Up Warmed Up GIFs

2 Likes

Sounding like this is a “white men can’t jump” hustle scenario. This could be concerning with the amount of action he’s undertaking. Either way, I don’t shy away from a little risk in my portfolio. Gonna be a blast, you guys.

2 Likes

Lol… nah, more like one of those spacebook schemes… first 50 people to retweet this I will bless their account with $$! :man_facepalming: :joy:

You can add me to any challenge you want to throw out

8 of us HCCers headed up to PM today with a lot on the line, excited to get some pics for the back 9 preview and do some covert ops

1 Like

Feels like it would be a sin to travel 10 hours and play a practice round just for fun…

Just in… the putting green opens next week, and it’s looking good for us to be the first group to get access to the short game area and be able to use the driving range without mats

8 Likes

5 Likes

Exactly 1 week from today I’ll be somewhere near Evansville on the way to Bowling Green.

CantWait.gif

6 Likes

+3 thru 3, conditions are immaculate, but spiiiiicy

4 Likes

We really missed a carpool opportunity. Lol

1 Like

12 tee, looking straight backwards behind the tee, is the High Cotton honey hole, hidden in a mailbox

9 Likes

Where did I get put?

I’ll take all reasonable bets from you guys.

Into a random tee time as a single. No free agent teams.

3 Likes