The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Are we able to pick partners for the alt shot?

Nope! It’s going to be a flighted random draw!

1 Like

Like @Douger23 said, the field will be split in 3 by handicaps, and teams will be randomly assigned from each of those “flights”

2 Likes

Oklahoma boys rolling into Bowling Green, KY looking at your finest beverage establishments.

11 Likes

Any fellow Sooners fans coming up? Or just guys who like the color orange?

1 Like

I believe it is 2 Pokes, 1 Sooner and Kenneth is the wild card here.

5 Likes

Registration update… we have 68 players who have signed up and paid their deposits! With 15+ players on the waitlist who have no submitted deposits, it’s a true race to the finish for the last 4 spots.

A reduction in the entry fee is coming, standby for more… We’re knocking this thing out of the park

10 Likes

So glad I’ll be able to even things out for the Sooners! Haha

1 Like

I’m trying to convince Mrs Justmuckit that I need to travel to KY for this the week before we leave for Bandon…

2 Likes

6* Pokes and we’re all wild cards.

kurt russell film GIF

*including Colton Craig

5 Likes

2 Likes

Eight seconds later…

4 Likes

Hey, unlike over half of last season, they still won that game!

1 Like

Lolololololol, very true. I think I read a while back that Oklahoma has lost the following week after the Schooner crashes 5 straight times now.

Honestly have no idea on that. I will say, that as an engineer, they over engineered the hell out of the new Schooner! Lol

2 Likes

@MagicLoogie @ABR @HoselRocketeer make sure you guys get signed up.

3 Likes

way ahead of you

1 Like

look, guys are just trying to create some speed coming out of that final turn headed back into the tunnel bby.

2 Likes

if we’re going by alma mater, I’m technically a razorback. but raised as a member of sooner nation.

1 Like

I mean, let’s be honest, if I’m driving that thing as a college student, the only thought I have is to absolutely send it and hope my buddy hanging out the back waving the flag doesn’t fall out.